readme.txt

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
autobrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

readme.txt

Post by autobrick » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Greetings, All!

I am a current university student hailing from Canada. I have been lurking here for a couple of months since escaping from my own dark ages this past summer.

My interests include cars, motorcycles, (actually all forms of transport to some extent), videogames and technology in general. As you can see, Lego is the latest in my list of 'affordable' hobbies. :lol:

As for Lego, I am mostly into Town/City, but I do like licensed themes as well. I usually pick up a set or two of each theme for the exclusive pieces or minifigs, though.

I posted this same introduction on Eurobricks (I hope you don't mind, as both Toys N Bricks and Eurobricks are my daily [or more than daily] visited LEGO websites). While Eurobricks is bigger, Toys N Bricks is much better updated with sales and promotions in Canada. Great work guys!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: readme.txt

Post by Ice » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi autobrick and welcome to Toys N Bricks!
autobrick wrote:I posted this same introduction on Eurobricks (I hope you don't mind, as both Toys N Bricks and Eurobricks are my daily [or more than daily] visited LEGO websites). While Eurobricks is bigger, Toys N Bricks is much better updated with sales and promotions in Canada. Great work guys!
Your right about that! We're famous for news on new LEGO sets and Sales & Deals! I'm glad you found us cause you will never have to pay LEGO MSRP retail price ever again. :D

brickz
Knight
Knight

Post by brickz » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Welcome!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Welcome to Toys N Bricks! When first I saw your post I thought it was from a spambot, I guess you can't judge a topic by it's title. :D

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Welcome to Toys N Bricks! When first I saw your post I thought it was from a spambot, I guess you can't judge a topic by it's title. :D
I was compelled to read this post by the title. Welcome to Toynsbricks.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 am

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Welcome to Toys N Bricks! When first I saw your post I thought it was from a spambot, I guess you can't judge a topic by it's title. :D
Me too.

Anyway, welcome!