Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
Post Reply
User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by askthelegoguy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:19 am

Hi guys,

I'm askthelegoguy, I'm somewhat of a YouTuber (channel by the same name) and I'd like to say I know a lot about legos. I'm very analytical, so I know when to buy what. I welcome any questions about any sets, and I look forward to becoming part of the Toys N Bricks community.

User avatar
Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello, welcome to Toys N Bricks!

User avatar
StClair
Count
Count
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: KY (US)
Contact:

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by StClair » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:20 pm

askthelegoguy wrote:Hi guys,

I'm askthelegoguy, I'm somewhat of a YouTuber (channel by the same name) and I'd like to say I know a lot about legos. I'm very analytical, so I know when to buy what. I welcome any questions about any sets, and I look forward to becoming part of the Toys N Bricks community.
Welcome!

User avatar
captainrex803
Knight
Knight
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by captainrex803 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 am

Welcome, I've already seen some of your MOCs on this site and I can't wait to see more from you.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2218
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by Mantisking » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 am

Welcome!

User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by askthelegoguy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 pm

captainrex803 wrote:Welcome, I've already seen some of your MOCs on this site and I can't wait to see more from you.
Which MOCs are we talking about?

User avatar
captainrex803
Knight
Knight
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by captainrex803 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:00 am

Whoops, I got a little mixed up with BrickMasterBuilds (I read that he was new and saw his MOCs and got mixed up). But hey, if you do make any MOCs, I'd love to see them.

User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by askthelegoguy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:51 pm

captainrex803 wrote:Whoops, I got a little mixed up with BrickMasterBuilds (I read that he was new and saw his MOCs and got mixed up). But hey, if you do make any MOCs, I'd love to see them.
I have a YouTube Channel. Wanna check that out?

User avatar
captainrex803
Knight
Knight
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: Hello Everyone I'm askthelegoguy

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Sure, you mentioned it is of the same name as your username here. I will definitely take a look at some of your content!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests