Howdy!

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Howdy!

Post by grommom » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi, I just joined from sunny San Diego. My family loves going to Legoland and I've just started building a LEGO collection for my two boys who are really too small for LEGO but love duplo and whatever large elements from LEGO that I allow upstairs :)
Right now my stash is in the basement, I've bought some used sets online because the boys weren't around when toy story and cars were popular sets, so I'm trying to piece together the sets from lots I bought where I could see large portions of a set. Hopefully I'll be done in 2 years when my oldest is old enough to be in the target range for LEGO. I'm also very excited for Scooby Doo coming out soon, my only concern is whether to buy right away or wait for sales since they're for future gifts... Although I might want to play with those minifigure myself! Ruh roh! :)

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Howdy!

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 pm

grommom wrote:Hi, I just joined from sunny San Diego. My family loves going to Legoland and I've just started building a LEGO collection for my two boys who are really too small for LEGO but love duplo and whatever large elements from LEGO that I allow upstairs :)
Right now my stash is in the basement, I've bought some used sets online because the boys weren't around when toy story and cars were popular sets, so I'm trying to piece together the sets from lots I bought where I could see large portions of a set. Hopefully I'll be done in 2 years when my oldest is old enough to be in the target range for LEGO. I'm also very excited for Scooby Doo coming out soon, my only concern is whether to buy right away or wait for sales since they're for future gifts... Although I might want to play with those minifigure myself! Ruh roh! :)
I'm VERY excited about the soon the to be released Scooby Doo sets. I will most likely wait for a sale though... unless LEGO shop at home has some sort of exclusive polybag or double VIP points. In that case I will snatch them up then. I'll definitely be collecting them for myself.

Welcome!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:49 am

Hello, welcome to Toys N Bricks!

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:12 am

Welcome!

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

Thank you all for the welcome :). I'm looking forward to participating in this forum!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Welcome! :mrgreen:

I'm (I mean my daughter is) anxiously awaiting Scooby Doo as well. ;-)