Hello from DeafpilotboyTV!

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
deafpilotboy
Peasant
Peasant

Hello from DeafpilotboyTV!

Post by deafpilotboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi, I do Lego stop motion video review with extra story after the short review for fun! And I am one of few young deaf boy that can fly alone, so I called myself Deafpilotboy! Feel free to check out my youtube channel here youtube.com/deafpilotboyTV

ImageImage

deafpilotboy
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Hello from DeafpilotboyTV!

Post by deafpilotboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

I Had good break from completed the 11th stop motion video, while I was think on what next project to work on. I now have 2 cool lego set from famous movie!

LEGO 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine

LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 21108

And I have hard time to decide which one to do first! So Let do something FUN! I make this poll for everyone to vote! Vote Poll on here link

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:23 am

I've never been a regular viewer of online videos for whatever reason (not sure why) but I'll have to check your stuff out, the animation in that gif above is really great!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

deafpilotboy
Peasant
Peasant

Post by deafpilotboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

vynsane wrote:I've never been a regular viewer of online videos for whatever reason (not sure why) but I'll have to check your stuff out, the animation in that gif above is really great!
Hi vynsane! I check out your flickr, we have some in common, we love sic fiction space ship! I love how your photo show the detail sturction of battle galitcate ship , i am look forward to see how they turn out! you have good taste in the ship detail design in LDD! do yo have your own offical site that i can daily check out or subscribe, if not i will check out your flicker! Also you are great photography , beautiful detail image you got there!

smile, your humble deafpilotboy

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 am

Thanks for the kind words! I don't have an 'official site' though I do post my MOCs here in the "LEGO Creations" forum whenever there's something new to share. I haven't done much MOC building, virtual or otherwise, of late. We also have a "Photography thread" in the Off-Topic forum where some of us post our non-LEGO photography.

Also, just in case you weren't aware, you can embed your youtube videos directly into your posts here. There is a bbCode [ youtube] [/ youtube] (without spaces) and all you have to do is put the URL of the video in between. Right now this only works if you remove the "s" from the "https" protocol at the beginning of the URL to make it standard "http".
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Welcome!