Looking for someone to ship Lego to NZ for me

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
legonz
I'm New !

Looking for someone to ship Lego to NZ for me

Post by legonz » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi there -

Sorry if I've got this in the wrong forum - happy to be pointed in the right direction :-)

I'm an avid Lego collector here in NZ, and I also like to buy sets on special like everyone else. I often buy half a dozen at a time, keep some of the parts I want, and then part out the rest and put them on my small NZ bricklink store.

The problem is here in NZ, the price of Lego is ridiculously high. We get very little clearance pricing as you do in the states, and so I try to visit the US and stock up most years. I am really keen to find a Lego fan similar to myself, who would be prepared to work with me so I could purchase Lego, and then get them to chuck it into a flat rate box and post it to me. I'm not interested in the boxes or instructions, so just grabbing all the bags of lego out of the box reduces the weight considerably for shipping.

None of us is going to make it rich out of this - but I'd be happy to look at either paying a small amount for your time, or perhaps fixing you up with an extra set now and again if I order an extra one.

Would be really keen to hear from anyone who would be prepared to work with me on this.

Cheers

David