LEGO Movie Poster Sticker 5002891

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Movie Poster Sticker 5002891

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Until December 31, 2013, LEGO Brand Stores and LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada) will be offering this free 5002891 LEGO Movie Poster Sticker when you purchase 10232 Palace Cinema.

LEGO Movie Poster Product Description

Build the thrill for the LEGO® Movie premiere!

Collect the free, exclusive LEGO® Movie postcard with sticker replica of the real movie poster with your purchase of 10232 Palace Cinema! Get even more excited for the big brick blockbuster when you stick a minifigure-sized replica of the real movie poster in your favorite place.

Features exclusive 4x6 LEGO® Movie postcard with sticker replica of the real movie poster
Free with the purchase of 10232 Palace Cinema!*
Postcard measures 4" (10cm) tall and 6" (15cm) wide
Sticker replica of movie poster measures nearly 1" (2cm) wide and 2" (5cm) tall

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/free-lego-movie- ... us-canada/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

wuju007
Peasant
Peasant

Re: LEGO Movie Poster Sticker 5002891

Post by wuju007 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 am

Any other way to get the sticker for my already purchased cinema? Perhaps mail in the box barcode for the sticker as prove you've purchased one from before or something?

Seriously Lego should hand these out for promotion and not simply have to buy a new cinema set only.

twbooth
Peasant
Peasant

Post by twbooth » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 am

Great question. And better a advertisement. I read about this "Free Lego Movie Sticker!" in the latest Lego Catalog, and was like, "What? Like a stickerbook sticker?" and didn't realize it was intended for the Theater wall until I saw this post.

Also, sorry to derail, but what happened to the Lego Catalog 10% coupons?? This was the 2nd (or 3rd??) catalog without it. I'm jones-ing for the Sydney Opera House! I wonder if this is motivated by Lego having profitable quarters and in very high demand, or b/c they've released a bunch of expensive sets recently (Sydney, Ewok, EV3, UCS Xwing).

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceViking » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 am

twbooth wrote:Also, sorry to derail, but what happened to the Lego Catalog 10% coupons?? This was the 2nd (or 3rd??) catalog without it. I'm jones-ing for the Sydney Opera House! I wonder if this is motivated by Lego having profitable quarters and in very high demand, or b/c they've released a bunch of expensive sets recently (Sydney, Ewok, EV3, UCS Xwing).
In any event, "percent-off" coupons are no longer valid for the exclusive sets you mention. You may be waiting a long time to get SOH on discount.

Full details here:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9480" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the12banch
I'm New !

Post by the12banch » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 am

wuju007 wrote:Any other way to get the sticker for my already purchased cinema? Perhaps mail in the box barcode for the sticker as prove you've purchased one from before or something?

Seriously Lego should hand these out for promotion and not simply have to buy a new cinema set only.
Maybe it's because I gab with the lego store employees but they asked me if I had one already. I don't, but plan on getting it. So ultimately they wound up giving my friend and I the sticker on good faith. It has been my experience that TLG customer service on the phone is FAN...TASTIC. I bet if you called they would just send you one. Or, worse case, if you can juggle the money, order one online and return it in store. Plus, I recommend ordering an extra "glass" piece in your next online purchase. Better than doubling up pieces for the movies. Optimize paring. :]

happy Legoing! and good luck!!!

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 am

I ordered the Cinima back in the spring from lego.com so I decided to email them with the order number and they emailed me back saying they are sending me the sticker. :clap:
another fantastic example of LEGO CS. :up:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!