Brand New Huge X-Wing And Ewok Village Sets Coming

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Brand New Huge X-Wing And Ewok Village Sets Coming

Post by emazers » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 pm

I was at the Lego store at Arundel Mills in Baltimore today and there was a guy from Lego at the store. Got to talking to him about almost everything and he said there is a very big X-wing coming out either in May or the fall, he said he has seen it and is great, about price he was not sure, but he did say its very big, and he said there is a big Ewok Village coming this year to. He also said the Super Heroes is a 3 year deal, He said as of right now there are no new Monster Fighter Sets Coming. He said the 5 top sets to buy if you are going to invest and sell down the line, are the Haunted House, Vampire's Castle, Batman Arkham Asylum, Volkswagon Camper Van. And the New Cinema Movie House. Since all of these are pretty new you have plenty time to get them. And he also said if the POTC Movie stays on track for 2015 New Lego Sets will also come out.

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Brand New Huge X-Wing And Ewok Village Sets Coming

Post by lego the hutt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Good to hear more on both of those. I'm excited for the Ewok village that has been been rumored for a couple months now. You said it's a big set. Any more info on that? A 1000 piece set? 2000? Will it be USC? I'm picturing a set like cloud city based around trees. Can't wait for that one.

I have to say Lego does a great job of listening to the consumer. The rancor pit and ewok village were the 2 Star Wars sets I most wanted.

emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by emazers » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Well back in January I told everybody that a New X-Wing and a Huge Ewok was coming and here they come. Ed

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am

emazers wrote:Well back in January I told everybody that a New X-Wing and a Huge Ewok was coming and here they come. Ed
Very cryptic. Cloudy the future is.

You probably wouldn't care to elaborate on the ewok village? I heard a price point of 200$ a couple months back. Not sure how accurate that is. :think:

emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by emazers » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 am

I heard it was big, in January when I was in the Lego store in Baltimore, there was a Lego Rep there from Headquarters in CT. Me, him and the Store Manager were talking and he told us both about the new X-Wing which he said he saw, and The Ewok Village he said he has not seen it yet, but the word he got it was big. And he was not sure of the date for it, but will be by years end.

mooslug
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mooslug » Fri May 17, 2013 8:57 am

More signs of Ewok Village- a tease for an upcoming Ewok Village Leia, in the CMF book:

LEGO Ewok village Leia is coming by mooslug, on Flickr

cornbread
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by cornbread » Fri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm

mooslug wrote:More signs of Ewok Village- a tease for an upcoming Ewok Village Leia, in the CMF book:
Sweet. Thats confirmation of what most people were thinking when they saw that hair piece.