Ninjago... It's not over!

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Bizarro
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Ninjago... It's not over!

Post by Bizarro » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 am

"An official statement at the LEGO forums reveals that 2013 will not be the last of our favourite multi-coloured ninjas, but instead they will return in 2014!" --SB

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Ninjago... It's not over!

Post by Zeya » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 am

Who is "SB"?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Zeya wrote:Who is "SB"?
SB = Smashing-Bricks.

Here is the actual quote from the LEGO forums.
Keighlian wrote:Is Ninjago really ending?
Actually, we have more Ninjago sets planned for next year and 2014! Stay tuned to our website, catalog, and club magazine for more information in the future!

I heard that the Ninjago cartoon is ending and there won’t be any more episodes. Is that true?
We have plans for Ninjago in 2013. We can’t tell you about them just yet.

Is Chima replacing Ninjago?
Even though we have new Chima sets coming next year, we also have new Ninjago sets too! Chima is a brand new theme, not a replacement for Ninjago. You’ll be able to get more information about Chima and Ninjago after the New Year!

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Ninjago Returns 2014

Post by anthonyj8 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:33 pm

I know exactly what you're thinking: WHAT?!?! :eek:

But it's true, as the official LEGO Message Boards reported this morning: Calling all Ninjago fans!

"Gather round! Beckon all of your friends to gather round, too! We have important and exciting news! Not just any news. Not news about the weather or cats stuck up trees or the price of milk! No, this is news about Ninjago!

'But, what news? What news could be so important? Isn’t Ninjago being discontinued in 2013?!', we hear you exclaim! Ah yes, young ninja, we sense you are eager to learn more and so shall the news be revealed…

Because our message boards fans are so awesome and because we know you love Ninjago more than anyone else in the entire world, nay universe, we are giving you guys this information first and exclusively! Check the internet; see if anyone else is mentioning this! They won’t be right now because you’re hearing this from us first and you’re the first to know!

Ninjago will continue into 2014!" https://community.lego.com/t5/NINJAGO/I ... -p/4461464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ninjago%20continues.jpg
Personally, I don't really care. I've never been a Ninjago fan. It's simply never really appealed to me. At first it was a tad interesting, but then it got kind of old (No offence). However, I'm positive this will come across as tremendous news to many who read this, so congrats. SPECULATION STARTS NOW ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vhn2dmd
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vhn2dmd » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Yay! This its awesome news!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

I'm starting to think this whole "it's ending" thing was a way to try to drum up business because the whole idea of ending the most popular action theme ever is insane.

BrickGarurumon
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickGarurumon » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 am

No way.

Eek
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Eek » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:26 am

There's a reflection on his eye. Who's that? :shock:

ezra
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ezra » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

Maybe TMNT line might have a short wave like Pharoh's Quest, Alien Conquest, Dino, and Monster Fighters... say maybe tmnt gets a wave or two, putting Ninjago on hiatus for that year. It's a successful series that they'll be able to bank on in the future.

Just on the image along, c'mon looks like a cyborg ninja. What's cooler than a ninja? how about cyborg ninjas?! (then again, come to think about it, Robocop 3 had cyborg ninjas, and it was the worst Robocop of the series, but I digress)

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

I hoping they fight dinosaurs and pirates. :)

Lforcey
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lforcey » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Way late to this party, but HOLY ---- my kids and their scads of kindergarten, first and second grade friends are going to go ape! They have been absolutely crushed that the show and toys were supposedly ending. You've made my day!