LEGO TC-14 Polybag May the 4th Bonus.

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

LEGO TC-14 Polybag May the 4th Bonus.

Post by oocaleb101oo » Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 am

Has everyone started to receive their TC-14's? I would recommend checking them out by doing the feel method or what not. My buddy received his box of goodies along with the TC-14 poly and noticed it felt light. Upon inspecting it and feeling the bag he noticed that his polybag only had the head and torso. No LEGS! Haha.
Just an FYi!

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: LEGO TC-14 Polybag May the 4th Bonus.

Post by hatcher » Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 am

Mine arrived yesterday. If you turn the package over, there is a clear panel on the back , and you can see the contents through it. Mine had all parts. Too bad it didn't come with any accessories like a try with drinks or something, but hey, Chrome minifigure!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Fri May 11, 2012 12:21 pm

the bag itself is pretty light. But like Hatcher says, there is a section in the back that has no printing.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Sat May 12, 2012 12:47 am

oocaleb101oo wrote:Has everyone started to receive their TC-14's? I would recommend checking them out by doing the feel method or what not. My buddy received his box of goodies along with the TC-14 poly and noticed it felt light. Upon inspecting it and feeling the bag he noticed that his polybag only had the head and torso. No LEGS! Haha.
Just an FYi!
Weird. Ask for a new one and don't let them tell you they can't, not that I think they will. They're really nice about it.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?