LEGO Marvel Polybags 2012

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Marvel Polybags 2012

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 am

A couple of new LEGO Avengers Polybags 2012 have been revealed today from LEGO.com instructions download page. Good little sets to get just the minifigure! Like all other polybags, they should be available either in newspapers in United Kingdom or at various retailers like Toys R Us and Target in North America. (via Brickset)

LEGO Superheroes Hawkeye with Equipment 30165

LEGO Superheroes Thor and the Cosmic Cube 30163

LEGO Superheroes Quinjet 30162

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-avengers-polybags-2012/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

iccarus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Marvel Polybags 2012

Post by iccarus » Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

Couldn't care less about Hawkeye, since he's in at least three sets. But having Thor available in something other than a $50 set is great news!

nick91884
Knight
Knight

Post by nick91884 » Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 am

These are cool for those who don't wanna buy the sets but it would be nice if they had some variation in the minifigs, I already have 2 hawkeyes, maybe could have done a thor with flesh arms instead of grey sleeves.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it's difficult to determine if indeed they are true" -Abraham Lincoln

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Wed May 02, 2012 2:35 pm

nick91884 wrote:These are cool for those who don't wanna buy the sets but it would be nice if they had some variation in the minifigs, I already have 2 hawkeyes, maybe could have done a thor with flesh arms instead of grey sleeves.

Yeah, considering we got both Iron Man outfits its weird to not give us Thor's other look. At least its easy enough to do on our own.

I still wish they'd have given Hawkeye more accurate hair. They've got his hair going in the complete opposite direction its supposed to be going. :shock:

BrickGarurumon
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickGarurumon » Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Sweet mountain of chocolate pudding. THAT IS INCREDIBLE!

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

I wish they made Thor's helmet!

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Wed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

After thinking about it, this would have been a great way to get Fury made ASAP. I still can't belive they haven't made him yet. I mean what's the hold up? Is it the trench coat? I mean they could have easily thrown him in the Hulk set or even the Quinjet.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Buttmunch wrote:After thinking about it, this would have been a great way to get Fury made ASAP. I still can't belive they haven't made him yet. I mean what's the hold up? Is it the trench coat? I mean they could have easily thrown him in the Hulk set or even the Quinjet.
Something tells me that Samuel L. Jackson just doesn't want to be yet another minifigure.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I think he likes the toys actually. I remember when Phantom Menace came out they asked him why he wanted to be in it, he said because he wanted to be a freaking action figure. I can't see why he would change his mind now. Come to think of it, he's really the only black minifigure they've made besides Lando right?

And I can't imagine them teasing us with that poster and not make Fury after that. Then again, they didn't make everyone from the Lego Batman game either.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 am

Buttmunch wrote:I think he likes the toys actually. I remember when Phantom Menace came out they asked him why he wanted to be in it, he said because he wanted to be a freaking action figure. I can't see why he would change his mind now. Come to think of it, he's really the only black minifigure they've made besides Lando right?

And I can't imagine them teasing us with that poster and not make Fury after that. Then again, they didn't make everyone from the Lego Batman game either.
Nah, there are a ton of black minifigs actually if you know where to look for them. They tend to get sprinkled into various themes like PoP and some of the superhero sets (the older ones). The basketball subtheme was pretty much all black minifigs, but that's pretty representative of the NBA. Honestly I wish they would have more black minifigs, I really hate the all flesh colored look. Its just not accurate. When only using yellow minifigs, its fine that everyone is the same color, but if I'm trying to recreate a movie scene, I hate having like one black minifigure face to go to.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?