Jedi Bob has unnamed company?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Jedi Bob has unnamed company?

Post by sadowsk1 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 pm

As I look at the new Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar I see a rebel pilot that has a plain helmet. Does anyone know if he has a name or does he fall into the same category as Jedi Bob from the clone wars set #7163?

yankeeken
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Jedi Bob has unnamed company?

Post by yankeeken » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm

According to Brickpedia, TLG's new favorite pilot Zev Senesca is in the Advent Calender.

Also its Jedi Jimmy not Jedi Bob. He was mislabeled as Jedi Bob in the 1st run of the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary, but this error was corrected in later editions.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm

yankeeken wrote:According to Brickpedia, TLG's new favorite pilot Zev Senesca is in the Advent Calender.

Also its Jedi Jimmy not Jedi Bob. He was mislabeled as Jedi Bob in the 1st run of the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary, but this error was corrected in later editions.
Nice, I have a first run visual dictionary. According to Pawn Stars that should work out in my favor someday! Lol. Jedi Jimmy rolls off the tongue better I think anyways. That"s a shame they didn't create a newly named minifig. I like Zev as much as anyone else, but I think they could have been a little more creative.

yankeeken
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by yankeeken » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Jedi Jimmy does have company according to some fans. The Hoth trooper who came in the 1st 2 snowspeeder sets was nicknamed Hoth Harry by some in the LEGO community due to his head, however his nickname isn't as widely accepted as Jimmy.