Commander Cody, Fox or Rex is better?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
legogeek
Knight
Knight

Commander Cody, Fox or Rex is better?

Post by legogeek » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Which commander you think is the best? I think commander captain rex pwns all the rest as he looks the coolest as well.

kevin93
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Commander Cody, Fox or Rex is better?

Post by kevin93 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am

I say commmander cody as hes the original one and not some made up ones in the clone wars series.

Tomatoe
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Tomatoe » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Commander Fox. I love him :D . Hes starting to go pretty expensive since the spider droid is now discontinued.

strongholds
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by strongholds » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Captain Rex

superlegos
Peasant
Peasant

Post by superlegos » Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

If your on about which looks better in lego then i would say rex since he has a different clone face to everyone else. Although if your on about in general i would say cody as he plays a pretty important part in EP3 by shooting obi wan.

The price of fox has really risen though since the spider droid discontinued. ( i got mine ages ago anyway so im not too bothered )

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 pm

I say Cody is a unique one. He was one of the first commanders. Fox and Rex came in the Clone Wars and did not exist in the films. By the way, the keychain for cody is sold out and the gunship will not last long.
superlegos wrote:If your on about which looks better in lego then i would say rex since he has a different clone face to everyone else. Although if your on about in general i would say cody as he plays a pretty important part in EP3 by shooting obi wan.

The price of fox has really risen though since the spider droid discontinued. ( i got mine ages ago anyway so im not too bothered )
Actually, all the commanders are pricey. Fox used to be a bit cheaper but is now equal in price to the other commanders.