LEGO 8804 Collectible Minifigures Series 4

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.

Which LEGO Collectable Minifigure(s) do you like most?

Artist
5%
Cracy Scientist
8%
Hazmat Guy
18%
Hockey Player
4%
Ice Skater
2%
Kimono Girl
7%
Lawn Gnome
2%
Musketeer
12%
Punk Rocker
8%
Sailor
1%
Soccer Player
2%
Street Skater
3%
Surfer Girl
4%
The Monster
8%
Viking
8%
Werewolf
7%

Total votes: 250

InfectiousZombie
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO 8804 Collectible Minifigures Series 4

Post by InfectiousZombie » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 am

Got some at TRU here in Salem yesterday, only 2.99$ limit 10 per person. Last sets they marked up to 3.99$ limit 5 packs per person.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am

I have not picked any series 4 up yet, my TRU was sold out, but i have a question for those that have. What, if anything, is the biggest disappointment? In other words, was there a fig or accessory you were excited about but let you down when you saw it in person? For example, with series 3, i was disappointed by the Hula Girls skirt, in the pics it looked like a grass skirt, the actual "skirt" that came with the fig was lame.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 am

The Ice Skater's skirt in Series 4 is the same... don't really like them.

Other than that, I've been pretty happy with them.
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Just want to say that this is the best series yet and I think Hazmat is going to be the crowd favorite, although I think the rest of them are awesome as well.

Also don't fret if you can't find them early. LEGO is releasing these like crazy now and by the time they hit Target, everyone will have a crack at them.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

legitimatealex wrote:Just want to say that this is the best series yet and I think Hazmat is going to be the crowd favorite, although I think the rest of them are awesome as well.

Also don't fret if you can't find them early. LEGO is releasing these like crazy now and by the time they hit Target, everyone will have a crack at them.

Not true.

Most Targets are not getting them this time. Targets and Walmarts (been to four Targets and a dozen Walmarts) near me have never gotten them, not one single series. The only place within 75 Miles of my house is TRU and there are only two within 75 miles. TRU sells out when some *BEEEEEEEEEP*ers buy boxes at a time.

Selby-Tiger
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Selby-Tiger » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 pm

My question for the group is if they are at Target or Walmart where are they kept? I'm sure it varies from store to store, but I see the available options as by the register, the toy section, or the seasonal section (like the Easter sets this year). I never would have found the Easter mini-sets without the help of this community, so I'm hoping my Targets carry the Series 4 but haven't found them yet.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Bought twenty in total, one of each, and two extra of both the muskteer, and the hazmat suit guy.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 am

Selby-Tiger wrote:My question for the group is if they are at Target or Walmart where are they kept? I'm sure it varies from store to store, but I see the available options as by the register, the toy section, or the seasonal section (like the Easter sets this year). I never would have found the Easter mini-sets without the help of this community, so I'm hoping my Targets carry the Series 4 but haven't found them yet.
only found series 2 at my Target, and they were in the seasonal section.
Hoping series 4 will be there too.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 pm

I've only been around for Series 3. Only places I ever saw them were in Target's Seasonal section (not for very long.. maybe 2 to 3 boxes total for the entire production run and TRU. I never saw them at any of the 5 Walmarts in my town... I've checked Toy section, Holiday Section, End Caps, and walked through the Isle in the Garden area (didn't actually go outside) and have NEVER found them. Dunno if it's just the stores in my area, or if I'm not lookin in the right areas.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm

I still see series 3 occasionally, the tru near me has at least a box full with a limit of 4 per customer, and the odd london drugs still has them. This is Canadian locations mind you.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

I never thought my walmarts carried the minifigs.....untill I found this aisle with mostly cheap junk in generic labeled bins 1$, 2$, 3$ etc. Above these were a few toys on hooks and lo and behold tons of series 3 minifigs....have my set so no longer interested, but finally found were they put them in my region. I have since seen them in all 3 walmarts in the same section of the toys....nowhere near the LEGO.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Selby-Tiger wrote:My question for the group is if they are at Target or Walmart where are they kept? I'm sure it varies from store to store, but I see the available options as by the register, the toy section, or the seasonal section (like the Easter sets this year). I never would have found the Easter mini-sets without the help of this community, so I'm hoping my Targets carry the Series 4 but haven't found them yet.
In my experience, I found S2 in Target's Halloween (Seasonal) Section and S3 in the Valentine/seasonal section.

At Walmart I've only seen S3 and they were in boxes in the regular Lego aisle and then later on in a display on the side (facing the aisle) of the endcap (also Lego aisle).

I haven't seen S4 at either Target (checked today) or Walmart (checked last week) yet.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Im done my searching... until series 5..

InfectiousZombie
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by InfectiousZombie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 pm

I have to say that the viking's axe handle works as a great wand for Harry Potter wizards as it's a bit shorter than the ones they come with. Also makes a great drum sticks for the same reason.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Is anyone aware that there are two orange color tones appearing on "hazmat"? I could find the orange at the mask is different from the orange at the torso and legs.

Selby-Tiger
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Selby-Tiger » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Shijima wrote:Bought twenty in total, one of each, and two extra of both the muskteer, and the hazmat suit guy.
How did you manage to nail a complete set plus extras of the most desirable? Did you feel the packs or read the dots? I'm curious because I want to do the same thing if I can! Thanks.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:16 pm

It was all by feel. I stood there in the aisle, and felt them one by one feeling for accesories or parts, all of the figs have easy to identify parts. ie. Hazmat helmet, musketeer sword, punk guitar, surf board ect.

InfectiousZombie
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by InfectiousZombie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Selby-Tiger wrote:
Shijima wrote:Bought twenty in total, one of each, and two extra of both the muskteer, and the hazmat suit guy.
How did you manage to nail a complete set plus extras of the most desirable? Did you feel the packs or read the dots? I'm curious because I want to do the same thing if I can! Thanks.

I have 3 complete sets almost 4 and extras just by the "feel the pack" method. I always help others who are looking for a specific figure if they aren't sure what to do (mostly parents who don't know and kids).

Selby-Tiger
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Selby-Tiger » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 pm

The Lego store at the Mall of America did not have any out today. I asked an employee and he said they wouldn't be out 'for a couple more weeks'. So, do they have them in the back and are told by Lego to wait until the date on the April Lego Store Calendar? Why would other Lego stores (mentioned in this forum) have them out? I can understand TRU and Walmart putting them out 'early', but you would think the Lego stores would toe the line. It appears they are in MN.

jtwhatley
I'm New !

Post by jtwhatley » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello evryone. I am looking to trade. I have lots to trade! email me at ... :)
Last edited by Ice on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed