Hogwarts Castle Backordered from LEGO through December

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Hogwarts Castle Backordered from LEGO through December

Post by BrickUpdate » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:36 pm

I visited a LEGO store tonight, and a staff member mentioned that Hogwarts Castle is backordered from LEGO through the middle of December! He even mentioned that regardless of the price increase, it sold out very quickly. Just passing this along, wondering if it will be a 'must have' toy of the season.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Re: Hogwarts Castle Backordered from LEGO through December

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:I visited a LEGO store tonight, and a staff member mentioned that Hogwarts Castle is backordered from LEGO through the middle of December! He even mentioned that regardless of the price increase, it sold out very quickly. Just passing this along, wondering if it will be a 'must have' toy of the season.
It seemed to be from the very start of it's revealing. I was going to place one during the October double points event but it was back ordered immediately. This is going to be one of those sets that people are going to have to visit LEGO stores to get. Toys R Us just has too insane of a mark up : (
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Hogwarts Castle Backordered from LEGO through December

Post by clock4me » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 am

I didn't order any from BN.com but I'm not suprise that BN.com canceled so many orders cause of their pricing error.

On the LEGO site, it says backorders accepted and will ship within 30 days.