2011 LEGO Kingdoms

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: 2011 LEGO Kingdoms

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 am

natelite wrote:Only the dragon prison is worth the money this round. The $10 set is better previously. 3 figures + 1 horse. This round, you get only 2 figures. The mill is good because of the billy goats and chickens and pitchforks.
You get less minifigures but a lot more pieces. The best set is this year's $20 set, you get four minifigures and a horse along with 190ish pieces. Great value.

tired
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tired » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Has anyone bought the Blacksmith attack? I got one and the mini-fig quality for the Dragon Knight was a bit low. The ABS was almost as low as the collectable mini-fig plastic and the stud on the head didn't have the three small holes. Is this a problem for any of you?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 am

I bought Blacksmith Attack for my daughter - didn't notice anything concerning the quality of the Dragon Knight plastic, but wasn't really looking. The hollow stud with no holes on the head is just a new rendition of the part this year, they wanted to make sure there was a place to put the LEGO logo on the heads, so they filled it in and stamped it with the logo. A lot of the figures this year have this. It's not a China plant vs. Denmark plant thing.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive