LEGO Raven Teen Titans rumors on eurobricks?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
StClair
Count
Count

LEGO Raven Teen Titans rumors on eurobricks?

Post by StClair » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Reading through some discussions on eurobricks there are talks (or rumors if you prefer) of a possible Raven minifigure or mini-doll. Does anyone have any idea where they are getting the idea that there may be a Raven released in the near future? Someone pointed out that because she hasn't been listed in any of the upcoming sets that she may be a promotional figure? Any news would be appreciated. Thanks all. Eurobricks link here http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... 607&st=625

StClair
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Raven Teen Titans rumors on eurobricks?

Post by StClair » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Anyone heard any recent news about the DC Super hero girls merchanise?
At one point I assumed that we may get "Friends style mini-dolls" of some of these characters or better yet LEGO minifigures for them but I haven't heard anything about them in a long while. A google search yielded very little in recent posts. Someone asked about it this month but most online news/posts were way back in March and April of 2015. Anyone heard anything recently?

TClone
Knight
Knight

Post by TClone » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Rumor is the Lego DC Friends style line is off. I expect Raven to be part of a Lego Dimensions team pack this summer probably packed with Robin.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:06 pm

TClone wrote:Rumor is the Lego DC Friends style line is off. I expect Raven to be part of a Lego Dimensions team pack this summer probably packed with Robin.
Darn. Even if they were "minidolls" they could have been cool. Even as minidolls I would have wanted some of the parts (especially hairpieces, masks and cowls) for minifigures. I do hope to see Raven. I hadn't considered the possibility of her in a LEGO dimensions set. That would be great! I had worried that they would never make her or only offer her in as a convention exclusive (meaning she would never make it into my home). They still haven't made a White Tiger minifigure from the Spider-man Animated show. I regret not picking up an Ironfist minifig when he was available in a set.

Thanks for responding!

TClone
Knight
Knight

Post by TClone » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:31 pm

There is another Ultimate Spider-Man set on the way. Maybe White Tiger will be in there. The can use the new ponytail piece from Ninjago and Nexo Knights...

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 am

TClone wrote:There is another Ultimate Spider-Man set on the way. Maybe White Tiger will be in there. The can use the new ponytail piece from Ninjago and Nexo Knights...
Just saw this today on Brickfan...
"Scarecrow’s Harvest of Fear (76054) – £59.99 – Includes Scarecrow, Batman, Killer Moth, and a farmer. Set has a Bat-copter and Scarecrow’s combine harvester.
Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash (76055) – £69.99 – Includes a bigfig Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang, Red Hood, and Katana."

"Web Warrior’s Bridge Battle (76057) – £99.99 – Includes Spiderman, Spider girl, Scarlet spider, Aunt May, Green Goblin, and Scorpion. Set includes a New York taxi falling through a hole in a bridge.
Ghost Rider Team-Up (76058) – £19.99 – Includes Spiderman, Ghost Rider, and Hobgoblin. Set includes Ghost Rider’s bike about the size of Wyldstyle’s bike and the Goblin Glider. Ghost Rider’s chains are the normal ones but in trans-orange.
Doc Ock’s Tentacle Trap (76059) – £44.99 – Includes Spiderman, Classic Doc Ock, White Tiger, Captain Stacy, and Vulture. Doctor Octopus has a mech.
Doctor Strange (xxxxx) – £34.99 – Vignette-style set of Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum based on the upcoming movie. Has bookshelves, a table, and a portal with a “red tentacle demon beast” coming through. They couldn’t make out the minifigures but I have a feeling that they might be Doctor Strange, Wong, and the demon could be either Dormammu or Shuma-Gorath."

I couldn't care less about Ghostrider unless he has some cool parts but I do want Hobgoblin. Scorpion has never been released before right? White Tiger finally being released! (as you said) and Vulture! I can't wait to see the Doctor Strange set! I like the idea of having vignette style display over so many vehicles.

Think the Aunt May will look like Sally Fields? hehe

Katana, Killer Moth, Bigfig Killer Croc (sort of wanted a release or update of Killer Croc minifigure though.. but this could be cool), Red Hood and Captain Boomerang! I've been wanting a Killer Moth minifigure ever since I played the first LEGO Batman video game. I'm thinking that the Katana minifig could look really cool.

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-london- ... t-details/

TClone
Knight
Knight

Post by TClone » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Thanks for posting this! I was hoping for Red Robin!