LEGO Super Heroes 76045 Kryptonite Interception

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Super Heroes 76045 Kryptonite Interception

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:35 pm

The new, upcoming LEGO Super Heroes 76045 Kryptonite Interception set image has surfaced online. This set will be based on the upcoming Dawn of Justice Movie. The set contains 3 minifigures. (via Reddit)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-super-heroe ... erception/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Super Heroes 76045 Kryptonite Interception

Post by unduli » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Nice. Hopefully it doesn't cost an arm and leg. I love the forklift, I want a handful of those. The Batmobile (or whatever it is) looks almost unfinished. All those studs on the top/ back are begging either to be smooth pieces or have some sort of added detail.

Superherojer
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Superherojer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:56 am

Is it just me or does all the BvS sets seem sparce snd underwhelming. Compared to Marvel sets, these just seem empty.

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:09 am

I believe this is the $29.99 set. I'll probably pick it up because every anti-Superman fan needs a good dose of Kryptonite for their batcave...

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:41 pm

I sometimes don't like a set and then change my opinion later (grows on me or like it better in hand). This may be one that I pass on. IF its $30 its not really a bad deal though with the bat vehicle build, nice batman, 2 villain henchmen and nice forklift. Is this the same Batman minifigure that is in the new Joker land set? It will be a cheaper way to get Batman with black boots for those that want one.

I may eventually like the bat vehicle build after I see the movie. Maybe.

I'm waiting to see the other DC sets. Can't wait to see if we get a new version of Catwoman and Harley Quinn. Maybe Deadshot in one set? Although a good villain to include not really my most wanted. Hope DC continues to keep releasing more and more fun sets to increase my villains gallery :-D

zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by zmw92 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Seems like you guys are not in the loop. This is the 29.99 set, it's fantastic. & please don't compare these to Marvels Lego sets. Apples & Oranges. Deadshot, new handy Quinn, have both been confirmed with confidence in 66 Catwoman for the d2c 66 batcave

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:49 pm

zmw92 wrote:Seems like you guys are not in the loop. This is the 29.99 set, it's fantastic. & please don't compare these to Marvels Lego sets. Apples & Oranges. Deadshot, new handy Quinn, have both been confirmed with confidence in 66 Catwoman for the d2c 66 batcave
Sorry I should have been more clear. I've heard that many are expecting a new Harley and a Deadshot but until I see official info from the LEGO group I'm never certain. The only picture that I've managed to find of the set with Deadshot, Harley and Batman (set number 76053) is http://farm1.static.flickr.com/748/2240 ... 1944dd.jpg I've even read that some say that there is a possibility that instead of Deadshot it may be Firefly? It would make more sense to me to see Firefly with a rocket pack than Deadshot (although a rocket pack would work for either I suppose)

A 66 Catwoman would be wonderful for the 66 batcave (if its true). I would love a new non-66 catwoman though to replace the one that was released previously in a few sets. The "mask" was just so bulky. Any news about that? It does appear that a "mighty micro's" will contain a Catwoman (with Batman) http://brickset.com/sets/theme-DC-Comic ... hty-Micros I read somewhere that the "mighty micros" (have also been referred to as racers) will be regular size torso and heads with short legs? I suppose I can deal with that by replaced the short legs with regular legs if thats the case. This would be a good way for me to pick up a Bane minifig (how did I miss that one with him being in several sets). It should be slightly cheaper than the Dimensions pack with Bane.

I didn't notice until now that one of the mighty micro sets/packs is to include Green Goblin (I know... I drifted over to Marvel). Could it be the same Green Goblin minifig as the one in the current Juniors set? That would be awesome. I really don't want to pay $30 for that Green Goblin (or even $15 if I found him sold separately on ebay)

Thanks zmw92. I appreciate the news. Can't wait to see the 66 Batcave. That should probably be what I save my money for.

kastor
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kastor » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:33 am

Saw it at Target in CT this weekend when I got the cube of figures. Put a pic in my review of that and the new marvel set.

http://kastorskorner.com/wp/2015/12/21/ ... reat-year/