DC Superheroes Comic Book

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

DC Superheroes Comic Book

Post by grommom » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:01 pm

I just received an order with this comic book inside. I thought it was very well done, really much nicer than an average comic book, more along the quality of a nice graphic novel. I'm just wondering how I was so lucky to receive this? I know it's an ad of sorts for their video game, and sets, but I didn't see any mention of such a bonus when I ordered. This was a backorder of a scooby doo set that I ordered during the classic pirate promotion.

Anyway I was just curious if anyone else received one and if they enjoyed it too? I read it to my son for a bedtime story last night :)

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: DC Superheroes Comic Book

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:33 pm

I just got it in an order I received today. There was also a double sided poster in the middle of the comic, which was folded and stapled.
IMG_3413.JPG
IMG_3414.JPG
IMG_3415.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Love this! My Mystery Machine (for my son) that was on back order finally came today. I just opened the box and it had the same comic in the box! I haven't read it it yet. I really like the thicker paper quality of the front and back cover. I love the superman poster. I may have to find a frame to display it in my classroom.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:I just got it in an order I received today. There was also a double sided poster in the middle of the comic...]
I noticed the poster but didn't realize it wad double sided, very cool, except you have to decide which side to display.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:10 pm

StClair wrote:Love this! My Mystery Machine (for my son) that was on back order finally came today. I just opened the box and it had the same comic in the box! I haven't read it it yet. I really like the thicker paper quality of the front and back cover. I love the superman poster. I may have to find a frame to display it in my classroom.
Which side though! ? Sounds like people are starting to get their back ordered scooby sets :)