LEGO FAN EXPO Canada 2014 Exclusive Set

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO FAN EXPO Canada 2014 Exclusive Set

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 am

The first ever LEGO Fan Expo is coming to Canada from August 28-31 and here's a sneak preview at the upcoming exclusive set! This is a Canada LEGO Fan Expo exclusive and will feature Kanan Jarrus minifigure. LEGO Star Wars The Ghost Starship will be available for purchase during the expo at the LEGO Booth #748, while quantities last. The set contains 134 pieces.

LEGO Star Wars Rebels The Ghost Starship (LEGO Fan Expo Canada 2014 Exclusive set)

You may have heard the news…something special is coming to Canada!

Come August 28 – 31, 2014, more than 100,000 people will gather at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for a weekend of fandemonium, otherwise known as FAN EXPO Canada™.

For LEGO®, the event is about the fans – it’s an opportunity to engage with builders of all ages and offer a fun interactive experience that is unlike any other in Canada. Because YOU are some of the most loyal fans of LEGO, we are offering an advance sneak peak of the FIRST EVER LEGO® FAN EXPO Canada™ Exclusive. This limited edition LEGO® STAR WARS™ Rebels set features The Ghost™ Starship with Kanan Jarrus™ Minifigure from the upcoming STAR WARS™ Rebels TV series.

The set is ONLY available at the LEGO Booth #748 between Thursday, August 28 to Sunday, August 31, 2014, while quantities last. Tickets will be distributed at the booth on a first come, first serve basis when the show floor opens to the public. Quantities will be limited per day and only one LEGO® FAN EXPO Canada™ Exclusive per customer per day. A valid ticket will be required for purchase.

For a chance to win one before the show, please check out http://fanexpocanada.com/contests/ for more details!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-fan-expo-ca ... usive-set/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Tronedor
I'm New !

Re: LEGO FAN EXPO Canada 2014 Exclusive Set

Post by Tronedor » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:21 am

So happy to live in the Toronto area, wasn't even planning on going to Fan Expo but I am now! :D

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Does anyone know the cost of the set?
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:20 pm

harry99 wrote:Does anyone know the cost of the set?
Fair guess, I say at least $50.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 am

Seems reasonable - I am just trying to figure out if it's worth it to go.
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

vorpalblade
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by vorpalblade » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 pm

That's quite a markup on a Microfighters set.

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Managed to purchase one yesterday (Friday) morning. Set costs $45 +tax. It's obviously overpriced when you compare it to the rest of the Microfighter sets, but I'd say it right in line with similar comiccon toy exclusives. I'm just happy that Lego has stepped up their presence and decided to even do a FanExpo exclusive!

p.s. They were also doing freebie giveaways at certain times of the day. At the time I was there, they were giving out TC-14 minifigs, so I managed to snag one of those too!