2011 LEGO NinjaGo (January)

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: 2011 LEGO NinjaGo (January)

Post by BobaFett2 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
oocaleb101oo wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
oocaleb101oo wrote:
legitimatealex wrote:Man I love it when LEGO comes out with new molds! That sword looks vicious.
Ditto, I kinda wonder if they'll give any of the other weapons new molds, but the one that matters the most is getting a new mold. Wicked.
Well the shuriken is a new mold, as is the scythe-connector piece. I hear the katana are as well.
That's true, I guess when I was saying "new mold" I kept thinking about the dragon head nunchucks. I forgot that the throwing stars/shurikens were pretty much new. :D
The scythe is epic. I liked the old one, but I thought the blade was too long in proportion to the handle (or on a longer handle too big for the figure)
The old scythe looks more like a sword on the end of a stick. Or Sorta like Testament's Scythe from the game Guilty Gear X
Dunno about the second thing, but the first is a completely accurate description, as that is what it is. The new one is a curved fang on a connector on a stick.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!