New Technic Lamborghini sets for 2011?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Puddy
I'm New !

New Technic Lamborghini sets for 2011?

Post by Puddy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am

I just got back into Lego after a 10 year drought and I really like the technic building and am trying to adjust to the new style and I came across some pictures of technic Lamborghini cars that look simply amazing. Are these new sets? I cannot find them anywhere at Lego's website or Amazon, Toys R us or Ebay. Are they discontinued sets or something? I also found a yellow one that looks different. Any help would be greatly appreciated like a set number. :)

Here is a link to some pictures of a yellow one, I don't know what language it is though. Were these only released in other countries outside of the U.S.?

http://blog.electricbricks.com/2010/06/ ... urcielago/

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: New Technic Lamborghini sets for 2011?

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 am

Its in spanish.
And it is a custom build.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:28 am

Y …como no podía ser menos, también existe la versión LEGO Technic, construida por CrowKillers

Este AFOL se define a sí mismo como un apasionado del Technic desde muy pequeño, que tras salir de sus Dark Ages en 1999 y muy impresionado por el trabajo de otro AFOL, Nathanaël Kuipers, ha dedicado gran parte de su tiempo a modificar modelos existentes de Supercars LEGO y, cómo no, crear los suyos propios.

translates to...

And ... as one would expect, there's also LEGO Technic version, built by CrowKillers

This AFOL defines himself as a Technic enthusiast from a young age, that after leaving their Dark Ages in 1999 and very impressed by the work of another AFOL Nathanael Kuipers, has devoted much of his time to modify existing models LEGO Supercars and, of course, create your own.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Puddy
I'm New !

Post by Puddy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 pm

It is a custom??? Like a fan made car? Wow. :o I would really like to try and build this. Does anyone have any more information about the cars? I still can't believe this is just a fan made car. And I was hoping to find this set in a store. :cry:

kevin93
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by kevin93 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Some of the new technic just got released today at legoshop. ;)