Toys N Bricks is an online LEGO News site and Fan Community that has been established since 2009. For over 10 years, we’ve been recognized as the leading destination for LEGO News. We offer media coverage on various LEGO Creations, News, Reviews and Sales. The site started off initially as a LEGO News site and then eventually included a community LEGO Forum. We love to play! (:
Toys N Bricks is on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. The Facebook and Twitter sites are alternative methods for you to follow our regular LEGO news updates. Flickr is for our fans to upload and share their LEGO Photography with us.
Online LEGO E-Newsletter
A newsletter is sent out to subscribers when we have new articles. If you don’t visit our site on a regular basis or just want to get a refresher of LEGO news, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
We write about anything that is related to LEGO and toys. Please note that the articles and opinions that we write about are not influenced by other third parties or corporations. If we have a sponsor that is funding a giveaway or a review, we will report it in our articles.
Toys N Bricks 10th Anniversary (2009-2019)
Toys N Bricks recently turned 10 years old. Some dates may be a bit off, but here is our history of the work that we do as a hobby!
Timeline of Toys N Bricks
- April 2009: Toys N Bricks was founded
- May 2009: Set Indexes were created briefly. However, they were shut down shortly afterwards as they weren’t too popular and took too much time to create and maintain
- December 2009 – Toys N Bricks Facebook Group and Twitter Fan Page Launched
- August 2009 – Forums officially launched (created in May 2009)
- March 2010 – Flickr Group Launched
- April 2010 – Newsletter Launched
- August 2012 – Pricenbricks.com Amazon USA Price Tracker Project launched providing current prices and previous prices
*2010-2012: Various other initiatives were launched including “Toys and Bricks” and “Sales N Bricks”. Toys and Bricks was formed to offer different LEGO news coverage from Toys N Bricks. Sales N Bricks was formed in hopes to make it a dedicated LEGO Sales site while Toys N Bricks would focus on LEGO News. Both “Toys and Bricks” and “Sales N Bricks” were eventually scraped with everything going back to Toys N Bricks.
- January 2016 – Work on the site begins to decline, news updates decline, categories on the news portal and forums are merged
- November 2016 – Pricenbricks.com Amazon USA Price Tracker Project Shut Down
- November 2017 – Toys N Bricks left the LEGO Ambassador Network
- 2017-2018 – Further decline in news updates and activity and more social exclusion and consideration of closure of site
There were weeks and months where we abandoned the site due to commitments and issues we were facing since 2016. There were times when we considered closing Toys N Bricks. Fortunately, we finally decided to keep the site. Though, due to the inactivity that occurred in the last few years, traffic is not as high as before. The forum was pretty much dead starting in 2017.
Many readers, visitors and people have left and we don’t blame them judging the decline in service. Rest assured though that there will be consistent updates moving forward. We will be focusing work primarily on the blog as that is the core of the site. The forum is dead as previously mentioned, but it will still continue to be accessible.
Toys N Bricks is your destination for the latest and hottest LEGO News, Sales News, Creations and Reviews! (www.toysnbricks.com)