One of the most eye catching themes this summer would probably be Legends of Chima. The bright orange fire on the box art in a snowy background is definitely going to make someone stop and have a look. Some of these “animals vehicles” are similar to previous Chima sets but in a snow-fire format. That Mammoth does look appealing though doesn’t it? All of the sets are currently available for pre-order at Amazon UK.
70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple – £89.99
70145 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper – £69.99
70144 Laval’s Fire Lion – £39.99
70143 Sir Fangar’s Saber-Tooth Walker – £34.99
70142 Eris’ Fire Eagle Flyer – £24.99
70141 Vardy’s Ice Vulture Glider – £17.99
13 Forum Comments
Thanks to Amazon UK, here’s a first look at some of the 2014 Summer LEGO Friends sets. Most of the sets are based on the Jungle theme. Though, they do have 2 sets that are in Heartlake City including Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike #41030 and Heartlake Shopping Mall #41058. Thanks to Jason for the heads up. What do you think of these new LEGO Friends sets?
- 41058 Heartlake Shopping Mall – £79.99
- 41030 Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike – £9.99
- 41031 Andrea’s Mountain Hut – £9.99
- 41032 First Aid Jungle Bike – £12.99
- 41033 Jungle Falls Rescue – £17.99
- 41034 Summer Caravan – £19.99
- 41036 Jungle Bridge Rescue – £24.99
- 41038 Jungle Rescue Base – £44.99
- 41059 Jungle Tree Sanctuary – £24.99
3 Forum Comments
Amazon UK also has the first images of the upcoming LEGO City train sets for Summer 2014! Again, these sets are also available for order and will dispatch within 3-5 weeks. The set names are the same as the current train sets with the exception of 60051 High-Speed Passenger Train (has “High-Speed” in it). Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
60052 Cargo Train LEGO City – £139.99
Move heavy goods – and animals! – around the city with the super-powerful LEGO City Cargo Train! This awesome motorized train with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can transport almost anything. So it’s your job to make sure the cargo is in the right place at the right time to keep the city running smoothly. Attach the cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons together and pull them around the circular rail track with the locomotive. Operate the forklift to move the pallets safely between the wagons and truck. Keep track of all the cargo leaving and arriving in the office at the impressive cargo train station. There you can use the sliding overhead crane with hook to move heavy cargo between vehicles or onto the ground. With so many play functions and cool features, this really is the ultimate set for train enthusiasts! Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver
- Cargo Train features a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control
- Cattle wagon features a cow, trough, bales of straw, bucket of milk and a strong fence with 2 gates
- Fuel wagon features a fuel tank with chain, pallet with wheelbarrow and a forklift
- Cable drum wagon features 2 large cable drums in holders and a lifting chain
60051 High-Speed Passenger Train LEGO City – £99.99
Travel around the city in no time with the motorized LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train! Operate the 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control to power around the curved tracks at top speed. This streamlined, super-efficient train has a high-speed front profile and electricity contact points on top. Lift off the roof of the front car to place the driver inside at the cool dashboard and open the passenger cars to access the seats and tables. Wait for the train with the traveler at the way station, and pedal safely across the crossing with the cyclist once the train has gone past. Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist.
- Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist
- Features motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, high-speed front profile
- Way station features small platform with 2 seats, map of train services, warning sign, lights and a crossing
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 4 straight rail tracks
- Also includes a bicycle
60050 Train Station LEGO City – £49.99
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
16 Forum Comments
Two of the upcoming Summer 2014 LEGO Ninjago Reboot sets have surfaced at Amazon United Kingdom. They’re now available for sale and will dispatch within 3-5 weeks. Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
LEGO 70728 Battle for Ninjago City – £89.99
The huge evil OverLord has powered up and is threatening to take over New Ninjago City. Help the Ninjas to defend the Ninjago temple using its awesome array of hidden features. Plan your strategy in the control room and activate the catapult stairs to send intruding Nindroids flying. Evade laser-cannon fire from OverLord and retaliate by triggering the tower’s dual catapult and hidden disc shooter. Zoom down the zip line from the roof with Lloyd, spin the rotating walls to reveal hidden weapons, and glide into battle with Jay. Outsmart those Nindroid invaders and lock them up in the prison! Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, OverLord and 3 Nindroids.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, OverLord and 3 Nindroids
- Ninjago Temple features huge entrance doors, dragon windows, rotating walls with hidden weapons
- Also includes iconic Ninjago entrance arch and tree
- OverLord features firing laser cannon, huge golden claws, giant mechanical posable legs, golden and red translucent elements
- Zane’s glider features 2 flick missiles, golden and translucent elements
LEGO Ninjago 70727 X-1 Ninja Charger – £34.99
Kai’s X-1 Ninja Charger is an awesome 2-in-1 vehicle! Set off in hot pursuit of the Nindroids who have stolen Kai’s Techno-Blade. Aim the flick missiles at the Nindroid disc flyer and steer clear of its saw blades. Rotate the engine bay and fire the dual shooter to target the jet-packing Nindroid hovering above. Open up the hood, activate the built-in interceptor bike and accelerate to retrieve that valuable Techno-Blade! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids.
- Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids
- X-1 Ninja Charger features dual fold-out laser flick missiles, 360-degree rotating engine bay with firing dual shooter
- Disc flyer features a rotating saw blade and quad flame-red exhausts
- Weapons include exclusive translucent red Techno-Blade for Kai plus a Nindroid sword, axe-spear and jet pack with twin blades and 2 swords
- 2 super-cool vehicles in 1!
1 Forum Comment
Six new LEGO Minecraft sets has been revealed over at Brickshop.nl. The expected release date according to their website is November 7th, 2014. With the price ranges for these sets, we could possibly see minifigures in them. Thanks to nickdude15 for writing in. (via Brickshow)
LEGO Minecraft Microworld Sets (November 2014)
- 21113 The Cave – € 19.95
- 21114 The Fram – € 29.95
- 21115 The First Night – € 39.95
- 21116 Creative Box – € 54.95
- 21117 The Ender Dragon– € 69.95
- 21118 The Mine – € 99.95
4 Forum Comments
19, Toys R Us America will be offering 30% off select LEGO Galaxy Squad sets. Unfortunately, that’s based on Toys R Us’ regular price. They are listing CLS-89 Eradicator Mech for $31.49 after their $54.99 TRU regular price. LEGO retail price is $39.99 so it essentially works out to be 21% off. Definitely not the greatest 2 day Easter sale.
2 Forum Comments
If your looking for a modest discount on some of the new Spring 2014 LEGO Star Wars and Super Heroes sets, Amazon America now has a variety of them from 12-20% off.
DC Super Heroes
Marvel Super Heroes
1 Forum Comment
Update: Jabba’s Sail Barge is now sold out. AT-TE is still available.
Walmart.ca has just put on two LEGO Star Wars sets on clearance at irresistible prices. 75019 AT-TE is available for $70 (reg.$119.99) which works out to be 42% off. If that isn’t good enough of a deal, they also have LEGO Star Wars 75020 Jabba’s Sail Barge for $70 (reg.$149.99) as well. Savings work out to be 53% off. Plus, you’ll also get free shipping with your order too. Don’t miss out on these great clearance deals!
Thanks to forum members wintersun and autobrick for the heads up!
20 Forum Comments