New Star Wars Sets - Kmart Online

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
lawpepperdine
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

New Star Wars Sets - Kmart Online

Post by lawpepperdine » Sat May 11, 2013 10:27 am

A couple of new Star Wars sets are showing up on Kmart online. Link is:

http://www.kmart.com/toys-games-blocks- ... ewItems=50

Mandalorian Speeder - $24.99
Homing Spider Droid - $29.99
Jek-14s Stealth Starfighter - $57.47 (appears to be on discount from $69.99)
AT-TE - $89.99

Remember to add code KMART10PSAVINGS, to save 10% off any purchase of more than $75 (if you get the AT-TE, or Jek-14 plus one of the smaller too.

Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: New Star Wars Sets - Kmart Online

Post by Wheeefun » Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Pretty nice price on that Jek-14 seeing as how it's so new. If you're a Rewards member with a $10 off/back on $50 purchase, this is another sweet deal imo. Another $10 off/back takes that price down to over 33% off

just2good
Knight
Knight

Post by just2good » Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 pm

And Eglor's Twin Bike. :-)

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Sat May 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Only one left apparently is that hideous cricket looking droid thing.

ben9996
I'm New !

Post by ben9996 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Apparently they're available at my local store

prozac
Knight
Knight

Post by prozac » Sat May 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I wonder if this is like the LOTR sets they had "in stock" a few weeks ago that were actually hobbit and old lotr sets.

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Reports are showing that they are entered with the system codes from other Star Wars sets. I'm sure you could take your receipt in and get a rain check, at the least.

toysnbricks957
I'm New !

Post by toysnbricks957 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I went to their website tonight, about 4 hours after the posting about the sets being available. None were available for shipping, but the site showed that the Mandalorian Fighters 75022 were in stock, available for store pickup. I ordered 2, and got an email a couple of hours later, stating the items were ready for pickup. But, reading the email closely showed the items they are holding for me are 2 Desert Skiffs. Only similarity with the Mandalorian Fighters is that they are Star Wars sets with the same price point.

I might mention that my last purchase from KMart online was for several Lego Friends Stephanie's Pet Patrol. They shipped me the wrong item, which was Friends Stephanie's Soccer Practice. Evidently they didn't have any Pet Patrols and didn't know the difference between the 2 sets. Just like they now don't know the difference between a Mandalorian Fighter and a Desert Skiff. They don't seem to know about UPC codes. Bumbling and clueless are the nicest words I can think of to describe them.

Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Wheeefun » Sat May 11, 2013 9:56 pm

I had completely forgotten about the fiasco with the new LOTR sets when they were listed. I'm betting all my money anyone who orders Jek-14 for a store pickup will find a Gungan Sub waiting for them... :down:

pogie
I'm New !

Post by pogie » Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 am

Ordered 2 Jek-14 from website. Received email confirming the order. Received another email afew hours late stating my 2 Gungan Subs were ready for pickup. You would think a chain struggling for survival would try to have their act together better than this. Hmmmmm....maybe there is a correlation?

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun May 12, 2013 10:36 am

pogie wrote:Ordered 2 Jek-14 from website. Received email confirming the order. Received another email afew hours late stating my 2 Gungan Subs were ready for pickup. You would think a chain struggling for survival would try to have their act together better than this. Hmmmmm....maybe there is a correlation?
I recall hearing that they have some of their offices located in some foreign country, maybe it is more of a lost in translation issue. Or with the low salary they offer, most of their employee they hire overseas simply do not give a dam.

pogie
I'm New !

Post by pogie » Mon May 13, 2013 7:21 am

Confirmed. Houngan Sub waiting for me at pickup. Do not order.

itseugene
I'm New !

Post by itseugene » Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 am

The pickup person at Kmart reported that there were 2 UPC codes each for the AT-TE and the Jek-14... of course they only had the sub and "AT-TE" is the Sith Fury Class... Dustin Hoffman was right- Kmart sucks. No apology from store pick up people as well.

pogie
I'm New !

Post by pogie » Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 am

I had the manager write out on my receipt that they will honor the discounted price when they do get them in, we'll see.