LEGO Shark - August 2012 Mini Model Build

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Shark - August 2012 Mini Model Build

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Just in time for "Shark Week" on the Discovery Channel, this month's mini model build is a LEGO shark!  The event is Tuesday, August 7th, beginning at 5pm at your local LEGO Brand Store. Event is open to children aged 6-14 and only while supplies last. This is a FREE event and no purchase is necessary. *Date and schedule is for USA and Canada LEGO Brand Stores. The event will take place in Germany/UK/Denmark on Thursday August 2nd from 4-6PM.

LEGO Shark

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-shark-augus ... del-build/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

just2good
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO Shark - August 2012 Mini Model Build

Post by just2good » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm

lol LEGO getting a license for Shark Week? :razz:

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: LEGO Shark - August 2012 Mini Model Build

Post by vynsane » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:59 am

The instruction PDF is up on the Mini Builds page and, as always, archived for posterity in the public LEGO folder of my Dropbox linked in my signature below (browse to "Instructions_official" -> "MMMB" to grab it).

Interestingly, I noticed that the instruction sheet for the Batman & Robin "Pickable model" is also available on the Mini Builds page, below the archive of MMMBs. I've also added the B&R instructions in a new folder (browse "Instructions_official" -> "Pickable") and placed it therein. Does anyone have the PDF for the others?
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive