[CAN] LEGO Series 4 Minifigures - Now Available

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] LEGO Series 4 Minifigures - Now Available

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Daniel writes in with news that LEGO Minifigures 8804 Series 4 are now available at Wal-Mart Canada. Price went up and is now $3.28. Don't forget to vote for your favorite LEGO Series 4 Minifigure here!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/home/can-lego-se ... -available" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] LEGO Series 4 Minifigures - Now Available

Post by r4-g9 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:43 pm

did he say where he was located?

Tiberius2011
I'm New !

Post by Tiberius2011 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

For me - Wal-Mart in Whitby, Ontario had five boxes (opened and checked) when i was there today.

May go back to get more of specific ones.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Walmart in Burlington, Ont on Dundas St. had about 8 boxes, all opened when I was there today. Picked up a random assortment of 12... might go back for some more...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Argghh...I'll be really busy this coming week and the next few weeks...will try and get to a couple Walmarts tomorrow night I guess...hopefully I'll have the time to do so. I've been fortunate with the 3 series prior that I was early in getting them so it wasn't an issue. Hope it's the same with this series.

vuud
I'm New !

Post by vuud » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 am

Walmart in Gatineau, QC also had some hanging in front of the lego sets. Bought 24 of them. But why the 10% price increase? There was still tons of Series 3 available also.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

I just got nearly a whole box (probably around 52) so that I could sort the minifigures in the comfort of my home (yes I'm embarrassed). After feeling around and labeling the bags I had opened, I ended up opening 18 bags, and got 15/16 different ones (the 3 that were repeats were 2 werewolves and 1 soccer player). The one I couldn't find and still don't have is the ice skater (which surprised me...52 bags and not a single ice skater...?). Yes I will be returning the ones I did not open, I only want one of each.

Here's one that has been made from the site http://www.minifigcollector.com/ but a member on another forum I frequent has said the ones he found in Ontario don't match up with it:

Here's one that this other member has re-mapped to what he has found in terms of the minifigures. This is the system for all the different coloured dots:

Black = minifigcollector.com markings that didn't match
Green = minifigcollector.com markings that did match
Red = Other markings found
Blue = Unabe to confirm markings (haven't found it yet)

Also, I found an older Walmart exclusive set (well, it came out last year) that I thought was as good as gone...read the sales & deals section for info.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Series 4 minifigs have also been spotted at the Scarborough Town Centre Walmart. They have a bunch that are hung on hooks, and then about another 2.5 cases on the shelf. Not in the Lego aisle, but in the aisle beside it. I managed to find the ice skater I was missing, now I have all 16 :) .

None seen at Eglinton/Warden Walmart (at least for now).

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by r4-g9 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 pm

marlborough mall walmart has them, i don't know the price, because i called them and they won't give me a price.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Royal oak Walmart has them for 3.28 ea.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Found them at the Walmart in Vaughn (just north of Canada's Wonderland) for $3.28. They also had the Lunar Limo on clearance there f0r $20, Woody's Round Up for $50, and the Quest against Time for $50.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 pm

The dot-matrix sheet above is GREAT for the 502B1 series. The 202B1 Series is also pretty close, but a few packs are different (The Punk Rocker's dots in 202B1 are definitely different.) But it's a Great source... use that then verify by feeling for certain parts is the best way to go IMO.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 pm

In total I bought 20, all by feeling the bags, with 100% accuracy, just seemed faster that way.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

I agree that feeling for specific parts is the only sure-fire way to go... I just used the matrix to narrow down what pieces I was feeling for. Also once you finish your set if you want to snipe specific figs, I find it easier to figure out the dot-pattern for the ones I want, so I can quickly sort through a box, then feel them to verify they are the one I want.... lately I find it easier to just buy a boatload, bring them home, feel them up, return what I don't want....but depends on distance of the store you find them in from your home =)
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 am

They've arrived in Barrie. I found one box (mostly picked through) yesterday at the north end Walmart. There were not any there on Monday. Hopefully they will be getting more. I will be checking the south end Walmart this evening as I still need 5 for my collection a few for my daughter.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Now available at Vancouver TRUs, but $3.49 each. I did not pick any minifigure due to the mark up. Instead, I got them from Fred Meyer in my last trip at WA.