Venetian Houses & Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Reaches 10 000 Supporters on LEGO Ideas

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Venetian Houses & Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Reaches 10 000 Supporters on LEGO Ideas

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Two more LEGO Ideas creations have recently reached 10 000 supporters. The first is Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the second is Venetian Houses by McMarco. Congrats to both of the creators and good luck on the LEGO Ideas Review Stage!

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (read more on LEGO Ideas)

Here is probably one of, if not the most, iconic off-road vehicle in the automakers’ lineup, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Based on its unique design ques such as the seven-slotted front grill, bold protruding mudguards, beautifully curved hood with clearly stamped letters, and rounded top frames, huge number of variations have been developed by Wrangler manias over time.

VENETIAN HOUSES (read more on LEGO Ideas)

"One generally sits far too seldom at the sea."

This double modular size model comes with two wonderful meditarranean buildings. Both houses are dedicated to various cultural activities. The set adds a southern flair to every LEGO building collection. As a longtime fan of Venice I could not resist to add a picturesque bridge, a typical water canal and, of course, a gondola. And it could be the first modular set on shelves with direct access to the sea!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/venetian-houses- ... ego-ideas/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

massakassa
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Venetian Houses & Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Reaches 10 000 S

Post by massakassa » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Hope the Venetian houses win!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by unduli » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 am

^Agreed! It looks so nice. I'm sure sales of the Old Fishing House will determine whether they decide to do Ideas Expert modulars in the future.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 pm

[UP ARROW] I agree! It looks awesome
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.