Lego Land Rover

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Dadandlad
I'm New !

Lego Land Rover

Post by Dadandlad » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi there, here is our Lego Land Rover project. We have over 5,400 supporters but still need more. If you like our project please register your support using our link and feel free to spread the word! ;-)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/116805
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: Lego Land Rover

Post by captainrex803 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 am

Great work...I just supported it
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Dadandlad
I'm New !

Post by Dadandlad » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 pm

captainrex803 wrote:Great work...I just supported it
Many thanks! :up:

Dadandlad
I'm New !

Post by Dadandlad » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Here is part of our display for the Billing Land Rover Show, hoping to drum up more supporters, fingers crossed! We have even added oil leaks on the garage floor for authenticity after many requests!

Here is the link to register your support :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/116805
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dadandlad
I'm New !

Post by Dadandlad » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Here is our off road version update on Lego Ideas. Please register your support to get this to review stage with Lego as a product ;-)