[USA] LEGO City Prisoner Transport on sale for 36% off

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO City Prisoner Transport on sale for 36% off

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Amazon America currently has LEGO City Cargo Train on sale for $151.99 (reg.$199.99). Savings work out to be 24% off. They also got LEGO City Prisoner Transport down to $15.99 (reg.$24.99) which works out to be 36% off. LEGO City 4x4 & Diving Boat is also discounted nicely to $13.59 (reg.$19.99) which works out to be 32% off.

Finally, LEGO Star Wars The Ghost is also available for $69.56 (reg.$89.99). Savings work out to be 23% off. Free shipping on orders above $35.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-city-pr ... or-36-off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

frackbricks
Citizen
Citizen

Re: [USA] LEGO City Prisoner Transport on sale for 36% off

Post by frackbricks » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:31 am

Amazon I matching target again. Ordered my train from target. Got it in the mail and then said the price changed. Got the difference back.

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 pm

I just ordered this train from Amazon UK for $125 US shipped. So the price could be better. And I got the high speed train (60051) for $86 USD shipped at the same time. So for just about $210 USD shipped I bought both of these trains which MSRP for $350 here stateside.

Don't afraid to buy overseas from Amazon. I also bought the Volvo bulldozer from Amazon Germany for $196 USD shipped. Sure you have to wait a little longer for the product, but the savings in money makes up for the wait.

FloridaBrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by FloridaBrick » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Most people will gladly accept a roughed up box at a good discount. But just be aware the boxes ALWAYS look like they've traveled 20 times the distance in my experience. This is the outside boxes and the set boxes inside too. The causes are logical of course, but this won’t work for collectors. Also important to collectors - Euro and US boxes are not exactly the same. I ordered a 60052 from Amazon UK, and it’s different from the other 60052s I’ve bought here in the US. And takes longer as Cementups said. Otherwise, a good deal!

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cementups » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:42 pm

FloridaBrick wrote:Most people will gladly accept a roughed up box at a good discount. But just be aware the boxes ALWAYS look like they've traveled 20 times the distance in my experience. This is the outside boxes and the set boxes inside too. The causes are logical of course, but this won’t work for collectors. Also important to collectors - Euro and US boxes are not exactly the same. I ordered a 60052 from Amazon UK, and it’s different from the other 60052s I’ve bought here in the US. And takes longer as Cementups said. Otherwise, a good deal!
The only difference I've really noticed in packaging is that the European versions don't have a piece count on the box. And the American version boxes may have more "dummy friendly" stuff on them. Like the Volvo dozer I got today just says "11-16", whereas the American version will say "ages 1-16". Because we Americans need everything spelled out for us.
ImageImage

And both shipments I bought from UK and Germany Amazon came in great condition from their warehouse in Italy.