Lego Harry Potter 30111 at Local Target

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Dolgon
I'm New !

Lego Harry Potter 30111 at Local Target

Post by Dolgon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:57 pm

I about fell over when I saw a bunch of these Harry Potter Poly Bags on display at my local Target today. Do you think they just found them in the back or is something being re-released?

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Lego Harry Potter 30111 at Local Target

Post by StClair » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm

I've heard nothing about re-release of Harry Potter (of course it could have slipped past me easily). My guess is they found them in the back or a warehouse. Nice find though for Harry Potter fans. I was lucky enough to have picked up a 30110 (blue jacket with white owl) before it was discontinued. I wish I had purchased a few more Harry Potter sets before they were discontinued. I totally missed out. Money was tight at the time and I guess I thought they would be around forever :sad:

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Re: Lego Harry Potter 30111 at Local Target

Post by lordoflego » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:04 pm

I agree, I think they found it in the back, happened to me before very long time ago with Star Wars set. Cashier scanned it but it wasn't in their system anymore so I got it dirt cheap :lol:
VENI VIDI VICI