Are you interested in selling on Bricklink / Brick Owl?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
DagsBricks
Peasant
Peasant

Are you interested in selling on Bricklink / Brick Owl?

Post by DagsBricks » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm interested in creating a guide for those who want to sell on Bricklink or Brick Owl. Or maybe you do sell but want to ramp up your business. I don't want to just write what I think you want to hear. If you are interested in a very comprehensive guide, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Express your opinion at http://goo.gl/forms/43WHbbWkyI.

Thanks!

Brian

DagsBricks
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Are you interested in selling on Bricklink / Brick Owl?

Post by DagsBricks » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 am

It seems I should have linked to a little more info. This is not just a guide to selling on Bricklink. This would also include acquisition, sorting, organizing, shipping, and how to optimize your profits. http://www.dagsbricks.com/2015/01/lego- ... l-all.html

SSchmidt
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by SSchmidt » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:04 am

Thanks for the info. I've wanted to get on brick link for some time but never got around to it. I need some way to feed my Lego spending money!

beartrapper25
Knight
Knight

Post by beartrapper25 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 am

Color me interested. I've amassed a huge collection that I now realize I'll never be building and parting them out seems to be much more profitable. I've dabbled with parting minifigs on ebay from the sets but its a really slow moving process. I'd estimate that I've got at least 50 sets I could immediately part and nearly 10,000 pieces.