Great Customer Service

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
pterribilis
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Great Customer Service

Post by pterribilis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 pm

I just wanted to say how the LEGO group continues to impress me and set the benchmark in customer service and satisfaction.

I have been calling the past few days to find out when my VIP points were going to hit my account as I wanted to purchase a Mindstorms for my son (he is only 15 months old) but as long as I supervise him i don't see a problem involving him in the build process/learning process.

Anyway..I had about 700 points that I'm waiting to hit my account and my orders had already shipped out on the 14th. ....without much of a complaint...the Customer Service Rep doubled my points to 1,400!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like I have previously said...TLG is by far the BEST toy business in the world for quality and customer service. It keeps my son, my wife, and I very happy.

Kodiak10
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Great Customer Service

Post by Kodiak10 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Nice story. Customer service in general goes a long way.

silvashado
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by silvashado » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 am

I have always had great interactions with LEGO Customer Service. Especially over the phone. Some of the emails were a bit too canned and didn't address my question, but when I responded again, I always got a better response.

I remember my husband once called in about something, and got to talking to the rep about being a fan of LEGO. I think he was ordering something because the woman threw in 2 copies of the current polybag promotion so that each of us could have our own. We weren't sure which on it would be since it was like the first of the month and we really wanted the previous month's bag. We were completely surprised when we got 2 of the previous month's and 2 of the current month's bag. It was awesome!

Yatkuu
I'm New !

Post by Yatkuu » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm

I agree that LEGO is very good at this.
I had contacts with Shop @ home reps and indeed it always went very well.. I even got to talk about how cool some sets were, funny.
I also had a couple of contacts with people from the CUUSOO initiative and so far it went very smoothly.
I think we all have in common our passion for the brick... it sure helps to "connect".

pterribilis
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by pterribilis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

I guess I would consider myself a good customer of Lego:

:-D

nick91884
Knight
Knight

Post by nick91884 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Do you wrap those because they are meant to be gifts? Or just protection + making them less identifiable for potential thieves?

Yatkuu
I'm New !

Post by Yatkuu » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 am

man, I think you should look up the number of your local L.A. (Legohaulics Anonymous) ;-)