New in-depth ultimate "LEGO Storage Guide" (Free guide!)

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
henrysunset
I'm New !

New in-depth ultimate "LEGO Storage Guide" (Free guide!)

Post by henrysunset » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:59 am

I'm Tom Alphin, author of The LEGO Architect book. For the past 6 months, I've been working on a new in-depth guide exploring LEGO Storage topics.

I'm pleased to announce that my LEGO Storage Guide is ready for people to enjoy (and give feedback.)

The guide is extensive, with 10 chapters and around 50 pages of free content:
  • Section I: Organizing, Sorting, & Storing LEGO Bricks — The guide walks you through the process of understanding your LEGO collection, exploring different ways to organize your collection, great storage solutions for a LEGO collection of any size, and additional tips and tricks.
  • Section II: Displaying & Storing LEGO Minifigures — This section explores some of the best ways to show off and protect your favorite LEGO minifigures.

The guide is informed by detailed surveys of around 200 LEGO enthusiasts. The data analysis helped me prepare LEGO storage recommendations based on the size of your collection and other factors.

The guide is well researched...
It contains results from a detailed LEGO Storage survey with about 200 responses, learnings from interviews with top LEGO builders from around the world, and recommendations based on numerous articles, books, and forum discussions on bricksetforum.

LINK: http://brickarchitect.com/guide/

I hope you enjoy reading the guide, and I can't wait to hear your feedback! I will continue improving the guide in the coming weeks, and am tracking your suggestions for future improvements in the acknowledgements section.

Sincerely,

---tom

P.S. I'm eager to hear - what's your favorite LEGO storage product?