Buying used Lego sets...

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
LegoAnarchy
I'm New !

Buying used Lego sets...

Post by LegoAnarchy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Do you prefer that they come assembled or apart? Personally, building them is like 98.75% of the fun for me, so I'd definitely prefer mine apart, though it raises the concern that all of the pieces aren't there...What do you guys think? I'm currently putting together a bunch of my Technic sets with the intentions of selling/trading some so that I can put some resources towards building my city instead. So I was curious what other people thought about buying used sets, together or apart?

brickz
Knight
Knight

Re: Buying used Lego sets...

Post by brickz » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 pm

When buying used sets, its probably best to buy it assembled. You can also always request for missing pieces from lego though.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:31 pm

brickz wrote:When buying used sets, its probably best to buy it assembled. You can also always request for missing pieces from lego though.
It does also depend on the piece, they may not have it. LegoAnarchy, I also sent you a PM about this.

LegoAnarchy
I'm New !

Post by LegoAnarchy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58 am

Got the PM. Thank you so much for the replies. I'm putting together sets I'm considering selling, glad I asked before I took them all back apart after taking pictures!