When you invite people over do they give you LEGO?

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: When you invite people over do they give you LEGO?

Post by vynsane » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:29 am

If you invite me over, I bring beer or food that I like because then there will be something for me to drink or eat (which, honestly, is the main reason anyone brings anything to a party, besides being asked to in the case of a pot-luck - to ensure at least one thing is palatable to themselves!)

So, by that logic, I should be the one to bring LEGO that I like so that there will be something for me to build!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Neo wrote: Mr. Spock does the mind meld thingy
Dr. Spock takes care of the babies
:-D
Actually I'm pretty good at reading my babies' mind. I'm hungry, I need affection, my diaper is full. :lol:
Brick & Blue wrote: I like your thinking. I bring nothing or chocolate because if you don't eat chocolate I don't want you as a friend. :lol:
I love chocolate. I make chocolate brownies, chocolate cheese cake, chocolate ice cream...
vynsane wrote:If you invite me over, I bring beer or food that I like because then there will be something for me to drink or eat (which, honestly, is the main reason anyone brings anything to a party, besides being asked to in the case of a pot-luck - to ensure at least one thing is palatable to themselves!)

So, by that logic, I should be the one to bring LEGO that I like so that there will be something for me to build!
Do you share your LEGO with your hosts? ;-)

gopalkrishnan
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by gopalkrishnan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 am

Yes, of course I share my Lego with guests. It feels good that Lego is enjoyed by everyone and it keeps oneself engaged. I feel it is a good way to have fun with your buddies.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 pm

No but I bring LEGO sets for my friend's kids when I go visit, does that count? : )