Toysrus Promotion Question/help

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Post Reply
User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by askthelegoguy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 pm

40298_Prod.jpg
Guys I was wondering if any of you knew when the Star Wars DJ mini figure promotion is going live. My ToysRUs, being the morons that they always are lied to me about having it, after asking them to hold me a couple I drive to the store to find out they were BSing me. The very next day they had me on the phone for 50 minutes to finally tell me they don't have it. I could really use your help, if you guys have any information on this figure I'd be grateful. I just don't want to call these guys again, they are way too incompetent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shannon510
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 am
Location: US

Re: Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by Shannon510 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:21 pm

I found them in my Toys R Us but they said they could not sell them until 01-09-17. At least the manager pulled two aside for me and said I could pick them on on the 9th for 50 Percent off for the confusion.

User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by askthelegoguy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Shannon510 wrote:I found them in my Toys R Us but they said they could not sell them until 01-09-17. At least the manager pulled two aside for me and said I could pick them on on the 9th for 50 Percent off for the confusion.
Awesome, thank you so much. I wish they were that nice at my Toys R Us.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

askthelegoguy wrote:
Shannon510 wrote:I found them in my Toys R Us but they said they could not sell them until 01-09-17. At least the manager pulled two aside for me and said I could pick them on on the 9th for 50 Percent off for the confusion.
Awesome, thank you so much. I wish they were that nice at my Toys R Us.
Don't worry, maybe you will get lucky and that TRU will be on the closing block shortly.

I live a mile from a TRU and I refuse to go in it. Having worked there twice and shopping there I rather just not have something and buy it for more on eBay then ever step foot in that TRU again.

User avatar
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by askthelegoguy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:00 am

I just grabbed them, they had a spend $30 get one free deal

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: Toysrus Promotion Question/help

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 pm

askthelegoguy wrote:I just grabbed them, they had a spend $30 get one free deal
Buy 5 get the 6th free.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest