Only existing forum members that have registered before July 31, 2017 have exclusive privilege access to the forums. All other new forum member registrations registered after this date will not be accepted. We appreciate your interest in our forums and regret any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the number of messages we've been getting regarding the forums, we've developed an FAQ below. If you still have more questions, please feel free to get in touch. (:
- Why is my account not being activated?
- We appreciate your interest in the Toys N Bricks LEGO Forums. However, we are no longer taking any more new forum member registrations. Only those that have registered before July 31, 2017 have exclusive privilege access to the Toys N Bricks LEGO Forums.
- Why are you not taking any more registrations?
- We always like to welcome new forum members from all different backgrounds to join us. Currently however, we do not have the resource or time to maintain the forums like in the past so we cannot accept any more new forum members. Please understand that we are slowly coming back online after being away for a long period of time. We are currently working on many other things which includes developing a new site.
- I have an account that was registered before July 31, 2017 but I forgot my login info. Could you help me locate my username and reset my password?
- Please visit this page to reset your password. If you forgot your username or need further assistance with your password, please provide us with as much information as possible (i.e potential username or emails that you have registered with us) and send us an email. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to retrieve your account, but we will try our best.
- I don't have an account but I want to view the forum comments. Is there any way that I could view them?
- Unfortunately, only those that have registered before July 31, 2017 have exclusive privilege access to the Toys N Bricks LEGO Forums. However, rest assure that Toys N Bricks will always publish the hottest news so you won't miss out on anything.
- What will happen to the existing Toys N Bricks LEGO Forums?
- The Toys N Bricks LEGO Forums have been here since our beginnings. We understand the importance of it so it is not going anywhere. Articles will continue to be published in the forums. Existing forum members can continue to use the forums like before.
Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/no-new-forum-member-registrations-accepted/