Toy Fair News Roundup and Post-Mortem

Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, Announcements. Got a suggestion to our site? Let us hear it!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Toy Fair News Roundup and Post-Mortem

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:45 pm

The 2015 New York Toy Fair has come and gone and I figured it would be a good idea to link to all the news in one place for anything anyone may have missed.

All in all, I think it was a successful first time for Toys N Bricks but I definitely learned a lot about how to make the most of it and have a good long punch-list of things to remember for next year, particularly the fact that most large exhibitors require scheduling of appointments ahead of time, before the exhibition.

For anything anyone might have missed, here are links to all the coverage articles I posted over the past week, broken out into appropriate sub-categories:

Licensed LEGO Themes

The licensed themes covered in the LEGO booth included Star Wars, Jurassic World, Scooby Doo, Marvel Superheroes, and DC Superheroes.

Original LEGO Themes

The original themes covered in the LEGO booth included Elves, Mixels, Creator, Friends, and City. Unfortunately I ran out of time to cover Ultra Agents, Binonicle, NinjaGo, or Legends of Chima.

Clone/Other Brands

In the clone/other category, I had the chance to check out forthcoming offerings from McFarlane Building Sets including a review of one "The Walking Dead" Collectible Figure.

Hasbro had new products in the Kre-O range including the Kreon Battlechanger line and Kreon Warriors collectible figures - of which I received two two to review.

I also got a chance to check out Pinblock, a new building system currently running a KickStarter campaign. I also posted a few pictures of creations I built thanks to some samples they were giving out.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/toy-fair-news-ro ... st-mortem/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

SEK527
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Toy Fair News Roundup and Post-Mortem

Post by SEK527 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:04 am

Thanks for all the info! You did a great job covering LEGO & other building products. Thanks to the photos I know what to look forward to later this year.

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:45 am

Yes, Thank you Vynsane for the excellent coverage and thorough write ups. :up:

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 am

lego the hutt wrote:Yes, Thank you Vynsane for the excellent coverage and thorough write ups. :up:
Quoted for truth.