Warning

Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, Announcements. Got a suggestion to our site? Let us hear it!
mommy23boys
I'm New !

Warning

Post by mommy23boys » Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Since no one returned my message about the warning issued can you explain how it is that I have violated anything by listing an online store that is selling LEGOS?

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Re: Warning

Post by Morgan19 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm not TnB staff, but I would assume this is the part you'd be interested in...
Advertising/Self-Promotion: Please do not register just for the purpose of advertising. This include(s), but not limited to promoting your site or business. You are not allowed to put your affiliate/commission links in your posts, topics, profile, or signatures. Also, coming in here just to sell and trade will not be tolerated.
http://toysnbricks.com/about/terms-conditions/

mommy23boys
I'm New !

Post by mommy23boys » Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Actually no, I am not interested in that simply because I am not advertising for myself or any affiliates. So since that does not apply to me I would like a straightforward answer from a moderator or administrator.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Wed May 28, 2014 4:38 pm

It actually looks like you should have gotten a warning last year, for "finding" a site selling Star Wars set 10179 six months after you said you were thinking of selling that set. So I wouldn't balk too loudly about a warning now. It is hard to trust someone who has clearly self promoted I the past.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

mommy23boys
I'm New !

Post by mommy23boys » Wed May 28, 2014 6:19 pm

I love how everyone BUT a moderator or administrator has a response. Why don't you mind your own business? I never sold my set nor have I listed it anywhere for sale. I see that this site has nothing but fat sloppy losers who have nothing better to do but involve themselves in matters that don't concern them.

mommy23boys
I'm New !

Post by mommy23boys » Wed May 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Here is the link again
https://squareup.com/market/gladco
And another
https://squareup.com/market/west-end-toys-2

Neither are mine.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed May 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi mommy23boys, as I mentioned earlier, this site doesn't offer deals. If an individual seller has over 100 of each of $200 Death Stars or Super Star Destroyers (plus 10% off), you should already be questioning the listing. On the other hand, if they're selling items at way beyond MSRP prices, it shouldn't even be posted because they're not deals.

We didn't issue any warnings last time because we thought that you are new and didn't know that it wasn't a good place to buy LEGO. Moving forward, please do not post any more of these related stores/sites as they are not beneficial to the community. From the Sales forums, you should have general idea of what is and what isn't appropriate.

We will strictly enforce this policy as we're a LEGO sales news sharing site. We do not want anyone in our community to fall for these "deals" only to realize then that it was a complete scam. I'm sure you don't want to be one of those victims too where you just put all your hard earned money to the hands of a scammer/scalper.

We can continue the discussion if needed over via PM.