[CAN] Chapters.ca 27% off LEGO Series 4 Minifigures

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Chapters.ca 27% off LEGO Series 4 Minifigures

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Chapters.ca now has LEGO Minifigures 8804 Series 4 instock! They are still being sold in packages of 4 for the old price of $11.80. This works out to be only $2.95 each minifigure. Note that LEGO has raised the MSRP to $3.49 each minifigure so that works out to be 16% off in savings already. Online orders above $25 will qualify for FREE Shipping as well.

To make the deal even sweeter, enter these coupon codes. They also work on other products including LEGO at Chapters too!
  • olmar11: $5 off and no minimum purchase required - expires April 30
  • 5offMarch: 5% off - expires April 2
Heres how you can maximize your savings to 27% off for the minifigures ($2.53 each). Purchase 3 four pack minifigures for $35.4 to qualify for FREE Shipping. Then, use coupon code olmar11 to take $5 off which works out to be $30.4. Regular value of 4 minifigures is $41.88 so that works out to be 27% off in savings. If your planning to buy more than 12 minifigures, you need to place a new order again. The process is repetitive but worth the effort.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/home/can-chapter ... inifigures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [CAN] Chapters.ca 27% off LEGO Series 4 Minifigures

Post by Ice » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Also noticed Hyena Droid Bomber for $26.95 and the Clone Walker and Assassin Droid Battle Packs for $12.95 each. Use the $5 off coupon code to bring Hyena Droid Bomber to $21.95 or the Battle Packs to $10.45 each.

A whole bunch of other old sets are still floating at Chapters.ca like Echo Base, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:12 am

Thx for the info. However, I got "We are sorry, The page you are looking for is unavailable or no longer exists" message after clicking checkout button. I believe they are having technical problem with their secure server :?

beans
Peasant
Peasant

Post by beans » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Does anyone know if these codes are usable in stores?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

legohunter wrote:Thx for the info. However, I got "We are sorry, The page you are looking for is unavailable or no longer exists" message after clicking checkout button. I believe they are having technical problem with their secure server :?
I just tried it and it still works.
beans wrote:Does anyone know if these codes are usable in stores?
I don't believe you can use them instores. Otherwise, everyone will start bringing the $5 off coupon (no minimum purchase required) and start getting free stuff.