Fred Meyer 15% off Lego.

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
InfectiousZombie
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Fred Meyer 15% off Lego.

Post by InfectiousZombie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 am

My local Fred Meyer in Salem Oregon has signs on the shelf in the Lego section showing 15% off all Lego. In addition the Sunday paper Fred Meyer advertisement has an extra 10% off coupon for housewares that includes toys (expires 4-2-11). Coupon says not good with any other coupon but says nothing about items on sale. I'll check tomorrow when they are open to see if they combine.

peanut
Knight
Knight

Re: Fred Meyer 15% off Lego.

Post by peanut » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 am

any word? That's a pretty good sale on CMF 4 if you can stack those discounts :mrgreen:

Hotspur
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Hotspur » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 pm

My Freddy's (102nd and Pacific at Gateway in PDX) still had the 15% off sale tags posted, but they're from last week and the expiration date on them was 3/26; didn't point it out to them and they didn't have minifigs in stock--or anything else I wanted--so I didn't try to stack the deals.

InfectiousZombie
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by InfectiousZombie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

peanut wrote:any word? That's a pretty good sale on CMF 4 if you can stack those discounts :mrgreen:
Both my local Fred Meyers had the signs and the closer one to me had a new box of mini figures. The extra 10% coupon did work so I got a bunch of mini figures for 2.28$ each!