[USA] Meijer instore clearance

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

[USA] Meijer instore clearance

Post by pumbaugh » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 am

Meijer in store clearance in my area is 30% off. Many large lego sets are available in my area at 30% off, Airport, portal of Atlantis, Clone Turbo Tank, Lavatraz, etc. Today only you can get an additional 20% off all General Merchandise by signing up at their digital coupon service mperks.meijer.com I also received a 5 dollar off any purchase of 5$ of more when I signed up--I do not know if that is standard. Anyways, I picked up a clone turbo tank for 50% off after all discounts. Also they have some of the recently discontinued sets in stock that you can get 20% off if you missed them.

Also it appears you can get 15% off today on all lego online---very limited selection but all almost 30% off to start with. Use coupon GET15. Shipping kinda hurts the deal, but if you live outside the midwest you prob won't pay sales tax.

sweener
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA] Meijer instore clearance

Post by sweener » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks for all the information Pumbaugh. It went to good use!

inkog
I'm New !

Post by inkog » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

I just picked up 7569 Desert Attack for $0.50 after the $5 off mperks coupon, as it was 50% off. They had 8061 Gateway of the Squid for $27.99.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 am

glad some people put it to good use!