Bricktober Week 2 LEGO Sale at Toys R Us USA

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Bricktober Week 2 LEGO Sale at Toys R Us USA

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:39 pm

We're now into week 2 for Bricktober. This week from October 12-19, Toys R Us America will be offering a free LEGO 455329 Bricktober Pizza Place building set when you spend $75 or more.

This coming Saturday on October 18, you can also visit your local store to build a free LEGO Bat Signal Spotlight from 12-2pm.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/bricktober-week- ... -r-us-usa/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

lordoflego
Knight
Knight

Re: Bricktober Week 2 LEGO Sale at Toys R Us USA

Post by lordoflego » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Picked up pizza place on my way from work today.
VENI VIDI VICI

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Built the Pizza place to go with the Theater. Really enjoy these mini modulars. Almost got Town Hall by accident/luck.

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Anyone have any luck getting one of these even though you're over the age limit by at least 20 years? lol I'm hoping because I know one of the employees very well that I can score one...a Bat Signal that is...

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Since the Theater promo from last week is "over", I saw them at the shelf for sale at $19.99 at my local TRU.
The new ones were behind the counter.

So if they don't run out TRU will put them out for sale.
For those who want these it maybe a less expensive way of getting them.
Of course you may risk loosing them if they do run out.

I for one don't care for them, but just a little FYI.

P.S.
This TRU had the CMF series 12 on the shelf, now they are behind the counter at Customer Service?!
Last edited by MrVEP on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 pm

I was able to ask at the front desk and they will sell the current promo set to you as well. I got both the theater and pizza place that way without having to spend $75 on marked up product.

poniemomo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by poniemomo » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:12 pm

I had $5 in rewards so I got the town hall for $15 last week, it did require a manager over ride but they did sell it. Today I stopped into a different TRU and asked about the cinema they said they could sell it but couldn't sell the other sets, so I got the cinema for $19.99. Undecided if I will pick up the pizza and fire house.

zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by zmw92 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:56 pm

jmeninno wrote:Anyone have any luck getting one of these even though you're over the age limit by at least 20 years? lol I'm hoping because I know one of the employees very well that I can score one...a Bat Signal that is...
This.
Im 21 will TRU lemme build one?

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 pm

I guess having connections help. My friend who works at TRU scored one for me. I've yet to actually get my hands on it, but people are putting the ones they got on ebay for near $20. I would recommend, for those of you who didn't get a chance to grab one to piece it together yourself with a site like Bricklink. I think, and I could be wrong, the most expensive piece is the actual Bat symbol part, and I looked earlier (thinking I wouldn't be able to score one for free) and it seems to go for about 60 cents. Good luck! I'm guessing instructions or images for the instructions can be found online, or on ebay (think I saw someone with the instructions as their image).

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 am

As of 10/21, TRU in Dedham, MA had about 25 of the theatre sets on the floor. The shelf price said $19.99, but it rang up as $21.99 at the scanner. Since I got one week 1, I opted not to get one...so pricey! There was a sticker for the pizza place ($21.99), but I did not see any.