[US/CAN] February 2013 Calendar Highlights

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
atmail35
Duke
Duke

[US/CAN] February 2013 Calendar Highlights

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:37 pm

I have the February 2013 calendar and here are the highlights:

Feb 1 - 28th Free LEGO City Police Helicopter (#30222) with a $35 purchase.
Feb 1 - 28th: Get 50% off Fire Motorcycle with the Purchase of LEGO City Fire Truck
Feb 5th: Monthly Mini Model Build - Log Cabin
Feb 16th: LEGO Friends Club Meeting
Feb 23rd: LEGO City Club Meeting

Jan 26th - Feb 28th: Visit your local LEGO Store to enter the World of Chima and join in the LEGO Legends of Chima Challenge. Helo the animal warriors kickstart their Seedorz and find out who will win the fight for the CHI! You'll receive a free exclusive LEGO Chima Poster and accessory pack for participating, while supplies last.

Chima one hour series preview Wed. January 16th 7:30/6:30 central on cartoon network

I will try to post a pic if I can find a few extra minutes.

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Re: [US/CAN] February 2013 Calendar Highlights

Post by meyerc13 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Signed up my daughter for the Friends meeting and my son for the City... they'd probably both like to do both, but I don't want my kids to monopolize all of the LEGO Club meeting spots and those $20 fees add up quickly. This way they each get a special day with daddy. Let's hope for good weather since I have to make a 100 mile trip each way, leaving by 7am to get there for the 9am meeting.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Re: [US/CAN] February 2013 Calendar Highlights

Post by dilbert12 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks for posting this. Was looking for it, but it seems February has no incentives for me. Double points should be in March or sometime soon. Waiting for an exclusive minifig deal to buy more at LEGO store.