2010 Winter Discontinued & Sold Out LEGO Sets

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Re: 2010 Winter Discontinued & Sold Out LEGO Sets

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 am

yoda99 wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
pumbaugh wrote:I've never seen it listed on shop at home.....I could be wrong though
As a TRU Exclusive, I think it can only be found at TRU. I don't remember seeing it as S@H.
Thats weird then. Lego usually carries all the exclusives including TRU.
I think LEGO didn't want to advertise for TRU, so that is why they didn't carry it.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Just to add to the list:

Kingdoms:
852921 - Knights Battle Pack

SOLD OUT. i got mine at a local (well not local) Lego Store, but i jumped at the Dragon Knight battle pack online when i saw this one sell out online. No idea why i was playing the waiting game with the dragon knights considering that the lego store didn't have them instock andthe only place I could get them was lego.com

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 am

Just an FYI:

KIngdoms: Dragon Knight Battle Pack seems to be sold out because it's now no longer on the lego.com website. VERY glad I jumped on it (not literally).

yankeeken
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by yankeeken » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 pm

WELOVELEGO wrote:
yankeeken wrote:Not sure if its been mentioned already, but the motorized AT-AT is sold out.
Back in stock now
Unless I missed its short return, it still seems to be sold out on the US S@H.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 am

Do anyone know if 3222 Helicopter and Limousine is discontinued or temporary sold out?

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 am

I never thought I would see the day but Luke's Landspeeder was off the top 25 again, this time it's sold out. Knock anyone you have to down at Walmart to get one! (Only kidding, please don't physically knock anyone down)...Unless they start it, then you better finish it.

aaronptrck
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by aaronptrck » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:59 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:Do anyone know if 3222 Helicopter and Limousine is discontinued or temporary sold out?
I think it's sold out. That was an exclusive set that sure didn't last long. I was really bummed because I didn't get one either :(

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 pm

aaronptrck wrote:
gabriellee11 wrote:Do anyone know if 3222 Helicopter and Limousine is discontinued or temporary sold out?
I think it's sold out. That was an exclusive set that sure didn't last long. I was really bummed because I didn't get one either :(
Ohh nvm...I just asked a Lego store employee and she said that they will have more later...It is sold out because it is popular set.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 am

just noticed 8403 City House is no longer on s@h and not available on target.com.
If it is gone from s@h I think it means they wont be anymore on there.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 am

I wonder...why lego spongebob squarepants haven't been discontinued?? I think does have been for much longer than any other set that was recently discontinued.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:I wonder...why lego spongebob squarepants haven't been discontinued?? I think does have been for much longer than any other set that was recently discontinued.
watch'n spongebob right now, but not by choice .. heh kiddies. In any case yeah I agree. I just got the sets to get all the unique characters and that's it. Surprised it's still around!

mah4546
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by mah4546 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 am

gabriellee11 wrote:I wonder...why lego spongebob squarepants haven't been discontinued?? I think does have been for much longer than any other set that was recently discontinued.
The Sponge Bob sets will switch to Duplo in 2011.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Just realized that Green Grocer is no longer available at Lego. I can't believe that's it's double on ebay. Good thing I bought mine when I did. I can't believe how high it's going on the secondary market. Makes sense considering cafe corner is going for $600. I doubt that I will ever have that set.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 pm

slacker wrote:Just realized that Green Grocer is no longer available at Lego. I can't believe that's it's double on ebay. Good thing I bought mine when I did. I can't believe how high it's going on the secondary market. Makes sense considering cafe corner is going for $600. I doubt that I will ever have that set.
Market Street is going for $900 on Amazon. :D

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:
slacker wrote:Just realized that Green Grocer is no longer available at Lego. I can't believe that's it's double on ebay. Good thing I bought mine when I did. I can't believe how high it's going on the secondary market. Makes sense considering cafe corner is going for $600. I doubt that I will ever have that set.
The lowest price (new) on Bricklink for green grocer is $220. Market street is $400. From what I heard, eBay is usually more expensive.

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by BobaFett2 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:
Amazon is the worst place to buy old sets.
Things double after sale.
Ice wrote:
gabriellee11 wrote:
The lowest price (new) on Bricklink for green grocer is $220. Market street is $400. From what I heard, eBay is usually more expensive.
That's scary. Considering that Market Street is the smallest of the Modular Buildings, and only cost 90 dollars....and check your prices again, it's a lot less.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by BobaFett2 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 pm

yoda99 wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
Ice wrote:The lowest price (new) on Bricklink for green grocer is $220. Market street is $400. From what I heard, eBay is usually more expensive.
That's scary. Considering that Market Street is the smallest of the Modular Buildings, and only cost 90 dollars....and check your prices again, it's a lot less.
I don't see any $90 market street from that link. Only $200 for a used one and $400 for a new one.
That was my point. I'm saying that it originally cost 90 dollars. He said it was 900 and was talking about BL. I think.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 pm

BobaFett2 wrote:
yoda99 wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
Ice wrote:The lowest price (new) on Bricklink for green grocer is $220. Market street is $400. From what I heard, eBay is usually more expensive.
I don't see any $90 market street from that link. Only $200 for a used one and $400 for a new one.
That was my point. I'm saying that it originally cost 90 dollars. He said it was 900 and was talking about BL. I think.
I said that it is at $900 at amazon.com, I didnt check bricklink or ebay. I didnt know that there was going to be sooooooooooo much of a price difference on the other stores, so I didnt check. I thought amazon had the best prices...always have deals/discounts :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... ative=9325