June 2014 LEGO Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

June 2014 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by vynsane » Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 am

Highlights:
  • 1st - 15th: Free Creator Balloon Cart with purchases of $75+
  • May 12th - June 30th: Free ticket to LEGOLAND Parks or Discovery Center with any LEGO purchase
  • 1st: Three new LEGO Movie sets (Emmet's Construction Mech, Police Dropship, Benny's Spaceship! Spaceship!! SPACESHIP!!!) available
  • 1st: Download the Ultra Agents app for instructions, digital comic books, games and more
  • 1st: Cuusoo Ghostbusters set available
  • 3rd: Mini Monthly Model Build: Speedboat
  • 11th-14th: Last chance to choose your side and build a Star Wars starship
  • 17th: Own The LEGO Movie!
  • 18th: LEGO Movie Speed Build Competition
  • 28th: LEGO Movie Club Meeting
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

scatmanjack
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: June 2014 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by scatmanjack » Thu May 01, 2014 8:46 am

Anyone want to guess is Ghostbusters set will be available in LEGO stores or online/phone only?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Thu May 01, 2014 8:53 am

If it's on the LEGO Store calendar, I'm going to have to assume it will be available in the stores. The calendars are promotional materials for the stores themselves, not S@H. There are a LOT of BTTF sets on the shelves every time I go to one of the stores, and this will probably end up on the shelf next to it.

For context, the Cuusoo "Mars Science Lab Curiosity Rover" was NOT featured on the January 2014 calendar, for instance, even though it was first made available for sale on the 1st on S@H.

EDIT: Also, I have to register for that LEGO Club meeting. My daughter's going to flip out when she sees the RageKitty shirt.

Odd that there's no mention of Mixels series 2 being released. I've heard they're coming out in June as well. Gonna be an expensive month! I have $25 in VIP credits just itching to take some money off Benny's Spaceship! Spaceship!! SPACESHIP!!!

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Tue May 06, 2014 12:30 am

I agree it's gonna be an expensive month. No hesitation, I will pick up the long waiting Benny's spaceship and Ghostbusters set with 2 bags of Balloon cart. The balloon cart is a great bonus indeed. I assume this Balloon cart will be as demanding as the Fairground Mixer. Are two minifigures included in the Balloon cart polybag?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue May 06, 2014 6:08 am

^ Yes, it appears to include both the child and balloon vendor minifigures.

scatmanjack
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by scatmanjack » Tue May 06, 2014 9:46 am

If you are registering for Club event on 28th, you might hold off on buying any of the new LEGO Movie sets. Last LEGO Movie Club meeting, we were given a coupon with 'X off' any LEGO Movie set- excluding Seabeard's Ship... They might do the same with this meeting... (Sorry cannot remember if it was blank dollar amount or a percentage...)

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue May 06, 2014 9:48 am

^ Good to know, although I have a feeling the three new Movie sets will be excluded if the Sea Cow was not eligible last time.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Tue May 06, 2014 4:24 pm

scatmanjack wrote:If you are registering for Club event on 28th, you might hold off on buying any of the new LEGO Movie sets. Last LEGO Movie Club meeting, we were given a coupon with 'X off' any LEGO Movie set- excluding Seabeard's Ship... They might do the same with this meeting... (Sorry cannot remember if it was blank dollar amount or a percentage...)
The balloon cart promo gift will be expired at the time of Club event. In addition, I presume the upcoming coupon at club meeting will exclude the new Lego movie set, too. ;-)