May 2016 - LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

May 2016 - LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:07 pm

The May 2016 LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar has been released. This month is the big month for LEGO Star Wars. From April 30-May 4, you can get Double VIP points on all LEGO Star Wars purchases. On top of that, you can get a free The Force Awaken poster with any LEGO Star Wars purchase.  Spend $50 or more and you can get the exclusive LEGO 30602 First Order Stormtrooper Minifigure as well! The brand-new UCS 75098 Assault on Hoth will be released on April 30th, 2016. Thanks to Patrick for writing in with the news.

In terms of other promotions, they will be offering a free adult/child ticket with full paid ticket to LEGOLAND Parks and Discovery Centers (offer received with any LEGO purchase). This promotion is valid from May 9 to June 30th, 2016. The other promotion that they have is a free LEGO Captain America's Motorcycle polybag set when you spend $35 or more. Valid from May 27-30.

In other news, the monthly mini model build for this month will be a LEGO porcupine. You can build this model from May 3-4. From May 18-31, LEGO VIPs get early access to the next LEGO exclusive set as well!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/may-2016-lego-br ... -calendar/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: May 2016 - LEGO Brand Retail Store Calendar

Post by grommom » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 am

So plan of attack is to bring calendar coupon for free 100 points with any purchase and buy $50 in star wars to get free poster, storm trooper and captain America :-)
I'd better do an inventory so I don't buy the same sets twice, lol. I'm actually thinking the micro fighters would make good birthday presents for when we get invited to last minute parties from classmates.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 am

grommom wrote:So plan of attack is to bring calendar coupon for free 100 points with any purchase and buy $50 in star wars to get free poster, storm trooper and captain America :-)
I'd better do an inventory so I don't buy the same sets twice, lol. I'm actually thinking the micro fighters would make good birthday presents for when we get invited to last minute parties from classmates.
The Storm Trooper promo is the beginning of the month, the Captain America is the end of the month so they don't stack unfortunately.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:50 pm

Shoot! Maybe it's better to wait until the end of the month as a storm trooper isn't very exciting, it seems like we have a ton of them with minute differences but no captain America yet. Thanks for pointing that out so I didn't waste a trip.

malteselegacy
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by malteselegacy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:05 am

If you bring in the calendar you get 100 points?

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:45 pm

If you got a wall calendar at the end of last year for spending something like $50, there's a coupon in it good for 100 points on a purchase in April or may. It's not this monthly calendar, sorry if I confused you.