[USA] LEGO LOTR at Walmart

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
waterclocker
I'm New !

[USA] LEGO LOTR at Walmart

Post by waterclocker » Fri May 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Just got back from a late night run to Walmart. I was out late rollerskating and figured I would stop at the nearby Super Walmart. Went down the aisle, nothing new... then I saw skids stacked up with fresh cases of sets. I started looking and saw some older sets, like Jay's Storm Fighter and Forest Police. Looking through the last stack I spotted Uruk-hai Army! Found a employee that was eager to help and he got someone to open the cases for me. Here are the sets I was able to find. So they are making their way into stores, hopefully the big ones will show up soon and Monster Fighters!

Luciant
Count
Count

Re: [USA] LEGO LOTR at Walmart

Post by Luciant » Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 pm

So each of the 3 main retailers are giving away a different poster.do you have to order online to get them? If so what is the min threshold? Can I get one with gandalf returns?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

just2good
Knight
Knight

Post by just2good » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Should of posted this earlier, but this is all I found at Walmart...

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 am

Was at Walmart this morning and looked like they had all the sets.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

just2good
Knight
Knight

Post by just2good » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:00 am

The had all the sets at my Walmart, except the Mines of Moria, the Orc Forge (exclusive to Target), and the polybags.

mooslug
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mooslug » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

I've seen LOTR at all of the local Wal-marts that I've visited recently.

Note that if your store seems to not have any, check for an endcap display specifically for LOTR (with cardboard banners, etc). Sometimes the display is way in the back of the toy section, far from the LEGO aisle, but it's a good bet that it's there.

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Nothing at my local WM, but I found that Target did have LotR sets (including their exclusive Forge set) on an endcap this morning.

m19