Toys N Bricks

    A LEGO Community with coverage of LEGO Sales, News, MOCs and Reviews.

    Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!

    Re: Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Postby winbrant » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:17 am

    winbrant wrote:TRU at Crossiron has these now...including the CMF Series.


    Seems Penguin's Car and Arkham Asylum are a TRU Exclusive...so not at the B&M LEGO Store, though will be available online only.

    Would think Scarecrow Special Delivery is a WalMart or Target owing that the catalogue also tags this as "Hard to Find"
    winbrant
    Honored Citizen
    Honored Citizen
     
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 am

    Re: Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Postby Brick & Blue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 pm

    winbrant wrote:
    winbrant wrote:TRU at Crossiron has these now...including the CMF Series.


    Seems Penguin's Car and Arkham Asylum are a TRU Exclusive...so not at the B&M LEGO Store, though will be available online only.


    Are you in the USA? The penguin car is a Target exclusive.

    http://www.target.com/p/lego/-/A-51296835
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2083
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Postby winbrant » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 pm

    Brick & Blue wrote:
    Are you in the USA? The penguin car is a Target exclusive.

    http://www.target.com/p/lego/-/A-51296835


    I'm in Canada...unfortunately we no longer have Target up here anymore. Had heard TRU up here was carrying this. Thanks for the clarification.
    winbrant
    Honored Citizen
    Honored Citizen
     
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 am

    Re: Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Postby Brick & Blue » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 pm

    winbrant wrote:
    Brick & Blue wrote:
    Are you in the USA? The penguin car is a Target exclusive.

    http://www.target.com/p/lego/-/A-51296835


    I'm in Canada...unfortunately we no longer have Target up here anymore. Had heard TRU up here was carrying this. Thanks for the clarification.


    Maybe they are carrying it because Target really screwed up their whole Canada thing.
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2083
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Found the New Lego Batman Movie Sets

    Postby winbrant » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 am

    Brick & Blue wrote:
    Maybe they are carrying it because Target really screwed up their whole Canada thing.


    Scarecrow Special Delivery is a WalMart...just saw the display yesterday.

    Talked to someone at TRU and they have no clue about the Arctic Roller...so maybe this remains a Target item...so in Canada one will have to go through S@H (as B&M LEGO Stores aren't allowed to sell retail exclusives).
    winbrant
    Honored Citizen
    Honored Citizen
     
    Posts: 122
    Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 am

    Previous

    Return to LEGO Availability

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests