Curse of the Pharaoh

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Athos
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Curse of the Pharaoh

Post by Athos » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 pm

I had a chance to participate in a local halloween party and took out a little Lego layout to display. I am not good at photographing such large MOCs, but I'm going to share the pictures anyway:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37777874@ ... 1984761658

Be sure to check out the gallery, because the pyramid has several interior rooms.

Steve

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh

Post by askthelegoguy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Athos, this is awesome. I've been wanting to make a big diorama like this for a while. The biggest I've done is a 2x3 sand baseplate set up with just a pyramid. Now I know who to come to for tips.

Athos
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Curse of the Pharaoh

Post by Athos » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 am

askthelegoguy wrote:Athos, this is awesome. I've been wanting to make a big diorama like this for a while. The biggest I've done is a 2x3 sand baseplate set up with just a pyramid. Now I know who to come to for tips.
Thank you. My only tip is just build. Then tear it down and build it better. And repeat until you get it where you want it to be. I build the pyramid at least three times and want to do at least one more rebuild.

Steve